Raining

Everything Falls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Taehyung’s POV and then someone else’s ;) enjoy!!

“Yoongi,” I say gently, pulling him down onto the bed beside me, offering him as much support as I can. “This doesn’t mean anything, nothing has changed.”

A muffled sniffle reaches my ears and I wrap Yoongi into my arms, holding him carefully. I’ve never seen him in such a state before, and it scares me knowing Jin has such an affect on him without even knowing. If only he could see what he was doing to Yoongi.

“That’s the thing,” he breathes tiredly, resting his forehead on my shoulder. “Nothing has changed.”

I reach my hand up and run my fingers through his hair, my other hand rubbing his back, soothing the pain in his heart as much as I can. I know how Yoongi feels, I know how painful it is to watch the one you love, love another. Even if Jin hasn’t even fallen for the girl yet, Yoongi is convinced that she will give him more love than he ever could.

“I’m so sick of this Taehyung, it hurts.”

I watch sadly and feel anger towards this cruel world because someone as amazing as Yoongi doesn’t deserve this pain; someone as amazing as him deserves everything good this world can give him.

“You’ll get through this,” I murmur softly, burying my face in his hair, feeling his shaking body with tears in my own eyes. I can’t stand seeing him in pain, whether it be mental or physical.

“No, I don’t think I will,” Yoongi whispers, voice cracking from the sudden onslaught of emotions. I’ve known Yoongi for so long, and yet I’ve never seen him breakdown or cry. The only one capable of bringing out this side of Yoongi is Jin, the cause of his emotional state.

My lips quiver under my tears threatening to fall for my best friend and I close my eyes, threading my fingers through his soft, mint-green hair.

“You’ll be okay.”

Yoongi's POV:

I stare at Jin for a long time after he walks out of the bathroom in his date clothes. He really looks stunning in anything, even in his sleepwear. He can pull off any look and theme as long as it’s him. Jin catches my gaze and flashes me a small smile full of so much warmth that I can barely keep myself straight-faced in his presence. My heart is beating really loudly and for a second I’m scared that he can hear it; for a second I’m scared that he knows what I’m really thinking about him.

And then he turns around and I can catch my long-forgotten breath again. I lost track of when his smiles started making me feel as breathless, and I lost track of when my palms started becoming clammy and sweaty in his presence. Just looking at him makes me too happy for my own good.

Why can’t I stop feeling this way even though I know it only hurts me, and will only ever hurt me? Why can’t I give up on this one-sided love and just move on. But then the guilt would eventually eat away at me because what kind of person would I be if I gave up on him so quickly?

“Hey Yoongi, drive me there, please,” Jin says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I blink at him with wide-eyes before forcing a smile on my face and nodding my head diligently, feeling my heart sink even further into my stomach. I look at his full outfit from the corner of my eye and feel my breath stop short in my chest. Even in casual clothing he can still manage to look so refined and perfect.

Jin looks absolutely, breathtakingly, stunning in his black, skinny jeans and light-pink dress-shirt. He sits down on the corner of his bed and slips on his black leather jacket, glancing up at me with his chocolate brown-eyes. Jin tilts his head to the side and raises an eyebrow at me, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

Flinching back from the sudden movement, I mumble out an apology, returning back to the matter at hand.

“What’s the matter?” Jin asks me softly, patting the spot beside him on the bed, shuffling a bit to create some space for me to sit. I shrug even though I do know why I’m feeling really pathetic right now. “Why do you look so sad?”

I bite my lower lip and stare at the ground, inching closer to the bed hesitantly before sitting down beside him, careful not to brush my arm against his. Our legs bump slightly and I scoot over quickly, creating a little space between us so that I don’t accidentally touch him again. Every touch from him is more than I can handle and I can’t bear losing my cool in front of him with no excuse, no reason for me to blame my behaviour on. It’s not fair.

“I-I really like someone,” I confess, my voice wobbling a bit because what the hell am I doing? Jin looks a little hurt at the way I moved away from him, but his hurtful expression is soon replaced with surprise. His reaction prompts me to continue talking, so I do. “I’ve liked them for a long time, and they don’t like me back,” I reveal, tugging at the sleeves of my sweater with bewilderment on my face.

What the hell am I doing?

“That’s a problem, how do you know they don’t like you back?”

I choke back the bitter laugh stuck in my throat, self-pity building in my heart. He doesn’t even know what he’s as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter