A Bit of Fun

Bangtan's Finest

A Bit of Fun


That night, the boys had decided to camp out at the field, each having their own blanket to sleep on. Yoongi and Seokjin, the eldest in the group, had already dozed off. Namjoon, too, had slept away like a log. Leaving the other four playing on their own.

"There are so many stars today" Hoseok says as he lay on his back, staring into the starry night with a blank expression one really can't notice in the dark. Beside him was Yoongi, fast asleep and slightly snoring.

Looking at Yoongi, he could feel a thousand emotions wash over his heart, but isn't sure what those actually are. He had felt them ever since he came to a conclusion that he acknowledges his somewhat confusing feels for Yoongi. The only problem being here: he felt the same with Park Jimin.

"Hey! Give me that pack of chips it's mine!" Taehyung whines and Jimin runs away with the packet of honey chips, making Hoseok laugh.

Seeing them all, Jeongguk wonders what did he even do to get friends like them. He could always rely on them for all of his problems. Although he had to put up with all the 'anonymous bullying' back in the Academy, he had never once stepped up to say anything about it to them. It doesn't matter much when his father is a part of the Trust of the Academy. Which meant whenever things get too far, he could always tell his father and everything would vanish in a second.

Except that he'd never get to meet his friends anymore.

His father-- his whole family were pretty delusional with the idea of 'having friends'. To them, friends were just an unnecessary burden, something they would have to get rid off; the sooner the better. Even now, it had took a lot of convincing from Jeongguk to actually let him spend time with them. He had to promise that he would forget them as soon as he finishes school, but he knows he would never forget them, not until he dies. They will always have a special place in his heart.

With that, he drifts off to a pretty restless sleep, fearing the day which was far away, when everything would end: his Graduation. 


The bright rays of the warm sun woke everyone up from a good night's sleep. "Day two" Seokjin says out loud as soon as he gets up. He wonders why he likes to count days. Maybe because ever since he was sent to this Academy, it had become a habit to count things, let alone days.

"What's with you and days, hyung?" Namjoon says, noticing a strange thing brushing at the end of his leg. Lifting it up, he sees Taehyung curled up in a ball, a result of trying to protect himself from the cold winds while sleep that night. And he feels a bit bad. Taking up his sheets, he covers Taehyung and Jimin, both being the ones who slept away the last.

"Don't wake them up" Seokjin says.

"I won't" Namjoon replies with a grim face. "You have to know that I'm not always clumsy enough"

Taehyung grunts and turns to the side, startling the elder boy a bit. "Aish, does he have to do that?"

Seokjin chuckles and pulls Namjoon back. "That's what I said to not wake him up. He probably slept away some three hours ago or something"

"How would you know?"

"Do you think he would have slept with Jimin early? I was awake till 12, and they weren't sleeping. And it's six now"

"You look over them more than I would ever"

To that, Seokjin just smiles, and Namjoon feels weirded out for some reason. Ignoring him, he just gets inside the van, pulling out a polaroid.

The bright rays of the sun is the factor which wakes the rest up, except Jimin and Taehyung. They sit together, just looking at the clouds as Seokjin and Jeongguk prepare the sandwiches for their breakfast.

"I have to say, this trip wasn't that much of a bad idea" Yoongi says as he lays on his back. "Free to wake up and sleep at will"

"Come on, guys! We have to start up soon!" Seokjin says as him and Jeongguk pack everything up and put it on the back of their van, moving on to their next destination.

"Where are we going now?" Taehyung asks, knocking on the window again.

"Let's just stop wherever it's aesthetic enough" Jimin shrugs. Taehyung glares, to which Jimin replies back with: "What? Aesthetic places are perfect for camping!"

"Guys, we'll figure out on the way. It's kind a trip-plus-road trip so you don't have to worry about where the next spot is!" Seokjin yells back, eyes on the road.


"Look what I found!" Taehyung says, picking it up on his hand. "A starfish"

"Eww, that's straight up gross! Put that down!" Jimin yells as the best friend approaches him, knowing his hate for slimy and disgusting things. "Yah, put that down!"

Both Yoongi and Hoseok smile at the boy, moving their eyesight to him. The two look at each other at the exact same time, and knowing what it was without words, turned away awkwardly.

Seokjin looks at the two, and smirks to himself. "Such drama" He mutters, turning himself away from the two hopeless lovers to Namjoon. The said person was on his back, sleeping under the sun. Seokjin could do nothing but 'wow' as he leaned a bit, blocking the sun from his eyes.

Wait... Seokjin thinks to himself. Why the hell am I doing this?

He hastily takes his hand away and moves further away from him, hoping no one noticed it. 

But one did.


"But why~?" Jeongguk whines as he sees Jimin and Taehyung clinking their beer bottles, slightly tipsy. "I'm almost legal age!"

"Almost, not yet. Plus, I don't want to be arrested for making a minor guy drink" Seokjin says, eyes fixed with determination. He could tolerate anything but not this.

"I want to try, though..."

"Don't worry, you'll be turning 20 in some months, so you would get to have a drink with us too! And watch aliens!" Taehyung says, the smell of alcohol slightly surrounding his breath.

"Ugh. I have to spend the night with you guys..." He groans as he hops on the back of the truck, trying his best to be away from the intoxicated guys if not join them.

This is going to be a long night. He thinks for himself as he slowly falls asleep, the cool breeze soothing his senses to a temporary hibernation.


A/N: you might have to look through this to know what car they're using ^~^

i hope you guys are happy with this update...

side note: i actually pre-wrote most of the story bc this was during the free time of my last year of Highschool and i get kinda busy after that soooooooo you get the point! i still have time, though, so i'd put up some decently timed updates (if i can bc honestly school. school.)