Sorry

Bangtan's Finest

Sorry


[a/n: warnings but im not telling, involves blood (sweat and tears heh)]

"Home?" Jeongguk asks, looking up at Jimin behind him, pushing the wheelchair. He had loathed the chair, but he still wasn't able to walk eith steady legs, and he had-- grudgingly-- agreed to have this for the time bring.

"Yeah, Kookie. Home; we're home," Jimin smiles, as warm and familiar as ever. "Welcome back"

The sky was clear, the wind was soft, the sun was warm, and they were together. This is all Jeongguk ever needed, ever wished for since the night of New Year. Every night, he would mumble a little prayer. A prayer he had memorized, one he never forgot to say even if he was sick or tired to the last bone. The words spoken like habit.

Please let us be toegther.

And now, he hoped he didn't have to say it once again.

He turns around to Jeonghyun, his brother, standing right beside the car, a firm smile on his face. He smiles back. The younger comes up to him, kneeling before him with a hand on his knee.

"Don't worry, okay? Dad will agree; I'll make him to," Jeonghyun assures, and Jeongguk nods.

"Thanks, Jeonghyunie," He ruffles the younger's hair, earning a pout. "You'll be alone at home, right? I'm sorry for that,"

"It's okay; at least I know how to find friends for myself now," Jeonghyun shrugs. "Friends like you have"

Jeongguk smiles at that. "I hope; tell me when you get one, okay? And come by whenever you want to"

"Will that be okay?" Jeonghyun asks, looking at everyone nervously.

"Of course, we aren't that cruel to not let you meet him," Taehyung assures him. "You can come whenever you want to"

"Thank you," He bows in gratitude. "Please take care of him,"

Jeongguk smiles. He would miss being around Jeonghyun, but this was better. For him, for all of them.

For once, he wants to feel like he's home.


"You comfortable?" Seokjin asks, and Jeongguk nods. He would be comfortable anywhere as long as they're together.

"Sorry that this isn't your bed back home or at the dorm" Jimin laughs.

He doesn't talk, just opts to listen to everyone. It's good to be able to listen to them talk like nothing has changed.

A hand rakes through his hair-- Seokjin's without doubt-- pulling him into a peaceful slumber. He doesn't even realize when he falls asleep.

"Poor boy; must have been tired," Seokjin smiles, letting Jeongguk lie on the bed comfortably.

"Everything's finally right," Hoseok hums, smiling to himself. "We're together"

Seokjin smiles at that, retreating to his own room. He feels like he could finally breathe, now with all the tension and edge vanishing into this air. He wouldn't say he wasn't afraid, or that he had never lost hope,because he did think the negative possibilities. Now that they were out of the way, he could finally look at the light.

He would say its a bit dramatic, if asked, the way he had been calm when Jeongguk woke up and looked straight at him. His eyes were hollow, his look confused and curious, but most of all happy. Jeongguk was happy, and everyone were happy at that.

(Except one person, of course.)


Jimin noted how Yoongi was nowhere to be found; not in the room, not in the bathroom, or the kitchen. He had went out, that much Jimin knew, but he was worried. Yoongi hadn't looked exactly relieved when Jeongguk woke up, and had distanced himself ever since. He would always stay alone, looking into space or at Jeongguk from afar, an unreadable expression masked over his face. Jimin couldn't quite understand; wasn't he the one who is supposed to be the most happy; the most relieved?

He feels a hand over his shoulder and jumps, turning around to find Hoseok. "You look worried," He asks, and Jimin shakes his head.

"Just... Yoongi's been acting weird," He sighs. "I don't know where he went either,"

"He would be somewhere around; you know how stressed he was"

"Yeah, but..." He drags, lips pursed in a line. "He should be happy that Jeongguk's fine, but... he isn't. It feels like he's just going away from all of us,"

"Hey, Jimin, he isn't going anywhere. You don't have to worry too much, maybe he's just overwhelmed at everything that has happened"

"I hope its just that," Jimin sighs, looking inside Yoongi's empty room once again. "He isn't really himself these days"

"He's pessimistic about everything, maybe that's what driving him these days" Hoseok puts a hand over the younger's head, raking through his hair. Soft. "Don't worry, okay?"

Jimin smiles weakly and nods, walking away. Hoseok feels weird to let go of Jimin, to be away from him.

He feels even more weird about being sad when he has no reason to be. It's definitely weird, because the feeling's hollow and consuming almost.

Something's not right.

He feels a sort of a pain rising up his throat, a lump of imaginary bile rising with fear, and wonders if his thought was true.


Yoongi blearily looks at whatever he can, which is the gravel and the feet over it. It's a surprise thay he isn't bumping into that many people. The bottle in his hand slips away, cracking to pieces as he finds his way through an alleyway.

He's drunk, drunk beyond recognition and senses, but the thought still hadn't disappeared.

You killed him.

He cries; doesn't bother about people seeing him. He was just a passing memory, and he hopes to stay that way. No one needed to know him more than they should.

When Jeongguk woke up, looked straight at him and smiled as if nothing happened, he was filled with guilt instead of happiness. Images which had never made an appearance haunted him; images of the negative possibilities. When everything happened positively, his mind reeled in the opposite way, dragged him to the other, darker side of the horizon, seperating him from them. They were happy, with or without him, because Jeongguk was there. No one seemed to blame him for it, none of them ever did. It made him feel even more guilty.

He is stopped by a hand on his shoulder, and he just stumbles back for a second before moving forward again.

"Hey, look who's here!" He snaps up. He remembers that voice; will recognize it anywhere. "Thought you can just be free after shoving us to the police, huh?"

He doesn't know what takes over him to do what he does. Punch the guy.

"You still haven't learned, have you?" The man smirks, wiping blood off his nose. "You're already drunk, let's make you a bit more weak"

Yoongi lunges forward to the guy on the ground, hand pouncing at him, but he is pushed back to a metal door, the sound loud inside his head. He tries to escape, give the guy one last punch before going on his way, but that doesn't happen. He doesn't even know how they got here, the main reason for his suffering.

"Lesson one: Never mess with a gang,"

He is pulled up to stand and thrown against another door. He swears he could hear a crack as he slides down against the metal door, wincing in pain.

"Lesson two: Don't roam around while bring drunk"

He spurts out blood, a sharp pain on his abdomen. It was getting hard to focus. Feet that were walking the pavement were now over him, heels pressed against his face and kicked against his chest.

"Lesson three, and the most important one: Never be in my sight again"

That was the final blow. Something struck his head, the pain almost excruciating as he collapses to the ground, blood trickling down his temples. He is awake through the guy dropping everything, to them giving one last kick, almost like checking if he was alive, to them leaving him alone.

He smiles. Maybe this is what he wanted all along; for someone to scold him, tell him it was all his fault.

He laughs. This is what he wants. Blame.

He laughs like a maniac, struggling to breathe. It's way too dramatic for it to be his end. Memories flash through his mind like a slide; Jeongguk, Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung.

Jimin.

Hoseok.

He passes out.


a/n: yoongiiiiiiiiiiiii /bricked/ im so sowwy ;; 

i cant live without drama ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

feedbacks are appreciated and loved! and dont worry, i am not going to let anyone die. (or.... am i? /evil smirk/)