EIGHT

DEMO KNIGHT

Berfore THIS GETTING STARTED
A FRIENDLY REMINDER OF THE WARNINGS :

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UAL THEMES , EXPLICTIVE LANGUAGE.

IF YOU WOULD FEEL UNCOMFORTABEL WITH THIS THEN YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS SO.
______________________________________

CHAPTER EIGHTH ;

The whole crowd gathered looking at us especially at me weirdly like how the hell he is walking with them he is a stranger also the BG'S dont allow anyone looking even at them but then Byun Baekhyun became officially one of them holy moly. The SeKai Reading their minds all and they absolutely hearing what they are saying about us.

"We have not give a damn about them anyway so let's go to our class till the rest come." Sehun said, We nodded in response.

While entering the class the same thing happened everyone keeping us the same redish widened eyed. I just ignored them and sat at my bench, Afterwards The siblings came except for Kyungsoo and Kris.

"Where are the rest" I hissed.
"They are not coming today" Suho responded, I smirked. After like an hour and half we finished the first class so its break time. The whole students going out side for playing and so on.

"Mr.Byun come with me for a while please." Hyun jae called me to take me to the headmasters office. I nodded in response.

Wait this is not the way of the office can you just leave my ing arm and tell me where are you taking. I grited. "Well, The headmasters office has been changed i wont kiddnap you little kid." She chuckled, I huffed.

We kept walking in a long hall till we reached a room seems like warehouse or something. "Finally we are here, Its been such a long time baeky" She gasped as she pushed me against a wooden table "What the hell are you doing and why you brought me here" I intoleranced as moving on from the table heading to the door.

"Where you do you think you are going Mr.Byun, I closed the door already" She laughed as she tightened my shirt against her chest she slowly dramatically kissing my neck as her lipsgloss stamped on my neck

"What the heck you doing! are you mad!" I yelled as i pushed here away.

"You can run away easily till i you up in here" She shouted as she taking her skirt off.

I shoke of what she is doing as she started to take her shirt off till she is half . " H-hey im not ing kidding give me the keys and let me leave and i wont tell anyone about this just give the keys" Vibertingly said.

"Nah you wont take anything except my ty" She hissed as she taking my hand to put it on there s , Her lips about to be crashed onto mine but i pushed her away till i just peeked the keys in her skirt pocket, I sustained her by doing what she wants till i just finally misappropriated the keys the time i cought them i pushed her on the floor i finally managed to open the door and run away.

" youuu Baekhyun you will see what im gonna do , you will pay for this" She shouted.

While going upstairs i bumbed into Kai "Baekhyun what happened you , Sehun told me that hyun jae took you to the headmaster's office" Kai said as im trying to catch my breath. "Let us talk somewhere else" I sighed.

"I think we should come back home" Kai suggested " That would be better though" I nodded.

A few minutes later we lastly reached home.

"Oh , Why you camd back early" Kris asked worriedly.

" Its a long story, Where is Kyungsoo by the way" I sighed.

"He is upstairs sleeping".

" No im awake, I know the reason why Baekhyun cameback early" Kyungsoo interrupted Kris as both of Kai and Kris looking at me confusingly.

"Tell them please Because i hardly can even breathe" I muttered.

"Hyun Jae ually assaulted Baekhyun" Kyungsoo explained, As both of Kris and Kai turning their necks towards me

"What?" I glaringly asked. "Kyungsoo? Hyun jae the heasmasters daughter did that to Baek?, Wohu!" Kai Chuckled Kris tweaked Kai as im looking at him angrily.

" You will be in a trouble Baekhyun , Hyun jae wont leave you alone all the ways" Kyungsoo said.

I started thinking about Kyungsoo's words what this bloody odd woman going to do, I didnt know that she is the headmasters daughter, My life is getting harder even more ugh since the day Chanyeol disappeared i feel so lonely despite i was so afraid of him, his smell marked on my body, My wrist still burning me up of the way he held it , I also know he is probably hearing me or something.

"Baek let us talk for a while." Suho said as he turning his arm around my neck, I smiled.

"Let us start with Chanyeol , Do you want him back again?" Suho winked as i gathered all the courage i have to answer him; " Well lemme say a little bet , and on the other hand i feel comfortable as none hurting me any longer, Chanyeol is kinda adding an excitements moments to my boring life so, Do you know his place by the way or ?" I explained as Suho is Happily looking at me. " Hmm , No actually He still blocking us , Chanyeol is so stubbron as the same as you don't worry he is going to appear soon." He smiled and i disappointedly smiled.

I excused Suho, Afterwards i entered the bath to have a shower to restain my nerve after a long weird day. I entered the bathroom warming the water to start shower as im taking off my clothes i noticed how deep and bloody Hyun jae nails's claws all over my neck , It just reminds me of those Chanyeol's agressive bites.

I sat in the bathtub as i Lay off my thoughts all the honesty i try hard not to think about anything even for a second but husky familiar voice keeps calling me its a pretty ambiguous im not sure of the voice owner. After five minutes i finished showering.

I found the closet opened and the bed is not arranged as well its like someone entered my room during taking the shower. I feel an cold breath crashing my neck from the back of my body, Im too scared to turn back due checking out who is standing behind me , I turned my neck to my shoulder as noticing someone's fingers massaging my shoulder neatly, I glanced to check it out. "Wouhhh!" I dreaded as i saw a terrifying face if it was a ghost of someone his eyes is glowing up into hues of red

"Don't hurt me pleaseee, Helppp" I yelled as he is getting closer to me even more. His face is not epidermal just like us all, His skin is fully white, His nails i mean his black hooves. I widened eyed to realize whats actually happening, I started screaming as he biting my neck

"Pleasee noo, Don't!" I shrieked.

"Baekhyun Wake upp, Stop Cramping" Sehun Yelled.

"Chanyeol!" I shouted as i fastly got up of my bed startlingly. Im perspiring, I barely breathing, There was a moment that i couldn't even feel my body if it was like i died or something. In a moment the siblings entered my room.

"What happened to him Sehun?" Luhan worriedly asked. " He saw a nightmare thank god he is alive at the moment, I hardly stopped him from cramping so" Sehun replied. " I know what he exactly saw" Kyungsoo said as everyone twisted their necks towards him except for Kris and Kai probably they also know what i dreamed of so.

___________________________

Hellooo baesss i finally updatedd its been so long im so sorry for being late, My Finals is about to get started. Hope you all apreciate this , By honesty i just was about to forget what book is about lool 😂💔

Anyway hope y'all enjoying readin this tho. And yaay thank you for +500 reader it shocked me all the way 💖

PLEASEEEEE ;

DON'T FORGET TO ;

-VOTE
-COMMENT.

THANK YOUU LOVESSS 😘

에소💖 LETS LOVE

I LOVE PARK ING CHANYEOL.