Five

DEMO KNIGHT

Chapter five ;

"He would do it again maybe, i know him" Kai chuckled as he is sitting on the edge of bed. "Why you asked me to st-ay here Kai , you don't feel horrible, Disgusting feeling like i do , i feel that im betrayed, confused, you don't know how im excruciated." i said as my tears streaming down on my face.

"I made you come here cause of Chanyeol, Youre his property , he needs you, you don't even know how the danger we all will be in if you would disappear, but you can't even make any little movement without Chanyeol's knowladge. Now sleep." Kai exlaimed as he stood up fastly.

Kai left the room without opening my mouth with a single word after what he just said. Chanyeol's lips taste is still stuck on me, His cold touches is engraved in every part of my body. I just have no clue why all this happened and still happening to me.

"Wake up Baekhyun" The next morning i woke up on Suho's as usual , but my body stucks on the bed , i lost the ability of moving even my fingers as the pain dominated me.

I yelled as im getting up of bed cause of Hallucinations, fatigue im feeling. I decided to take a shower as they prepraing the breakfast downstairs their voices keeps getting louder even more. I entered the private bathroom Afterwards , i find a horrible, freaking black , soulless, lifeless face , a messed up hair.

"What are you doing here" I growled as i saw Chanyeol in the mirror standing next to me i just turned to find none standing, this Chanyeol makes me losing my mind little by little. I opened the Shower in instans, i relieved as the warm water streaming down on my body.

After taking the shower, I sat on my bed for an moment to restain my thoughts and power, Till then i just heard a yell from Sehun that the breakfast is already prepared.

I immediatly wore my clothes and went out stairs to find the eleven siblings. "Sit here" Kris said as he is dragging the chair. Unluckily im sitting infront of Chanyeol who is giving a sharp eyed which is like an arrow pierced into my heart, I hesitantly sat as im fiddling.

I finished eating at the time Chanyeol done it as well. While going to the bathroom to the bathroom ; "You must know that there are some rules at this house that must be followed." Chanyeol whispeared as he detained me by both of his arms and getting close to my neck as well. I try to get myself away from him but he turns his neck whereever i move , I can feel his cold breath crashing into my neck.

"Im not binded to follow any of these rules" I smirked. "No Youre, And you wont be able to forget it" He said as he kissed my neck neatly for the first time "Ha! are you gonna forget it after this?" He disappeared again.

I landed on the wall and all frustration is builded on me, I Started to cry while hugging my knees, burrying my head between them.

"He Won't hurt you as long as you are listening to him, and do whatever he asks you to" Kyungsoo said worriedly as he laid down to me.

"Do you mean that im being toyed by a demon, I just can't make out alive anylonger." I violated. " Me and the others can't give you a hand as long as Chanyeol isolate himslef from anyone except for you, We can't get along with him, He is Stronger, More hurtful than us, We can't help unless Chanyeol changes his form" Kyungsoo explained. I gave Kyungsoo desperated look, He gave me hand to get me up, And went back to the living room where everybody is there.

"Baekhyun, Come in we have to talk" Suho asked as i sat next to him, Chanyeol is tending casually on the door and looking at me seriously.

"First of all Can you drag him out of here" I yelled as i pointed out to Chanyeol. Xuimin dragged him as Suho ordered him so.

"He can hear us all the way" Sehun Chuckled. i smirked.

" Ok Baekhyun. We are half demons, Everyone of us has the ability to do specific things, Our Mum is demon and father is mortal. Chanyeol took the whole strength gens that our parents have and as Kyungsoo told you He is strong enough and powerful, Chanyeol can only be him when you are around that is why Kai brought you here and made you losing the way back home. Chanyeol has been up in the roof for 4 years, He isolates himself from ten of us , We were about to forget how he looks like even. Kyungsoo finally read his mind, So we found out what he really needed, He needed a mortal as you baekhyun. Suho explained.

" Do you really mean by all this that i stuck in here for the rest of my life? , Do you think that anyone gonna get along with such a thing like this so easy?". I exlaimed as i gave a widened eyed.

"That's it accept it or not, I have nothing to say anymore, i think you knew everything now!".

After what Suho said, Everyone just left the room, I sat a while afterwards, I felt so bad so i decided to go out for a while. As im getting out of the room i bumbed into Chanyeol, He turned his arm around my waist, Then he pushed me towards his chest as i really can hear his hearts beating as he is the taller so.

"Where are you going, You cant go anywhere without my permission baby, As Suho hyung just said youre my Property." He smiled coldly.
_____________________________________

Heyyyyy loves! Hopefully you liked the 5th chapter of Demon Knight

If you did please ;

- Vote
-Comment
- feedback

에소 lets love 😘😘💖

"I love PARK CHANYEOL