THREE

DEMO KNIGHT

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I think you all know the WARNINGS ALREADY,THIS PART WILL BE A LITTEL DIFFERENT FROM THE PREVIOUS ONES.

I LOVE PARK CHANYEOL.
___________________________________

CHAPTER THREE :

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING OVERTHER MR.BYUN " Sehun's husky voice keeps resonating in my ears i turned my neck in order to face him i stood up as my legs were so heavy. "N-nothing" I bewilderedly as if it was the earth is moving under my feet, My body turned out cold like i have been in pole north for ages or something i kept wiping my sweat.

Sehun is getting closer even more i can hear his feet steps till he finally stopped infront of me , "Show me what you are holding right now" He grasped as he looking at me in the eye blankly , He firmly pushed me against the wall holding my wrist harldy i can feel like my wrist is going to be cutted by his clutch , He turned his arm around my waist to catch the papers i'm holding.

" Sehun? Baekhyun? what's going on in here." Suho suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "He is holdning some paper which was inside the shelfs" Sehun explained as he kept clutching my wrist. " Follow me baekhyun, Please" Suho asked me as sehun finally sat my wrist free.

Both of us walking in a long hall, The floor we are in now is for their bedrooms only, in a moment Suho took me to his bedroom which is the same as mine , there is no difference at all the same bed's color , the same lightning chandeilers even the windows everything seems so alike at this house but there is an odd thing im seeing at the moment , Why there are chains and big keys on the table next to Suho's bed.

"Now what happened between you and Sehun in your bedroom". Suho asked as i stood up punching my legs
"Can you all stop ordering, questioning, bothering me, why you all act so weird with me it's like 'm unwelcom at this house, Can you give me the reason why Kai kept me here tonight, he easily should have asked me leaving the house instead." I clamored.

"We have to talk tomorrow m sleepy right now, go to your bed directly".
i gave him a rolled eyes and left the room. While walking towards the hall i heard Kris and Tao discussing loudly
Their voice is going loud and low so i can hear nothing as long as i m not close enough to their room, I hesitantly get closer to the room in due to be able to hear what they saying a bet clearly.

" Kris , Chanyeol being so aggressive now adays and suggestive as well" Tao said as m getting more closer to the room. " Shh , i think i can feel someone listening us behind the door , lemma check him out " He said this as i breathed highly when i heard the name 

"CHANYEOL"

Luckily there is a small corner between each room where i can hide safely. I covered my mouth to not to be heared by Kris. "Who is there?" Kris yelled as i kept my mouth covered. "Kris come in the rest gonna wake up now" Tao said.

They finally in the room, What the heck did i just heard a moment ago i knew there is twelfth son here. But the question is,  where is here and why everyone hiding this from me , I think i should go to sleep it's twoAm. already now the first clue has solved a moment ago.

I entered my room where i had the worst drama ever. I took my clothes off  to get ready to sleep, i covered the whole me by this large scary blanket.
I slept for a while and its raining i can hear the rain drops against the window its kinda a horro movie.

I suddenly heard a voice sounds like snake's voice, I felt the fear when i heard that creepy voice, i didn't give a damn and slept pretending that i heard nothing.

It's 7:00Am in the morning.
"Baekhyun , wake up! its so rude to keep us and the food waiting" Lay said as i nodded in response.

"You can sit here" Xuimin pointed out a chair which its between Sehun and Kris, i rolled my eyes as it is so bad situation me and these don't ever mix. "Stop thinking and eat" Kyungsoo smirked.

The same annoying silence again, Everyone keep looking at me strangely. "Where is Kai?" I asked as his place is empty. " He is on the roof" Luhan replied. Kris and the rest turned their necks to Luhan as he might said something wrong "Oh yeah he is feeding his birds maybe" Suho shruged، I smirked.

I wonder why i can't make any kind of relationship with one of these sons. I would rather leave this house rather than feeling unwanted in here.
" Excuse me i need to go to my room for a while to prepare myself for leaving here. Sehun gave me that ususal look, Kyungsoo and the other made no reaction. While going upstairs i bumped into Kai.

"Where are you going" Kai asked.
"Get myself ready for leaving here". I shruged, Kai nodded in response.

I just have to know Chanyeol's place before leaving here, I decided to go to the roof where Kai was to check what kind of birds he was feeding. I finally reached the top. There is a huge gate which has to be opened by a key, The vision i saw last night in Suho's room the keys which was on the table starts flashing, propably is the keys of this gate, What the hell should i do i must find out what is behind this gate maybe its going to be a risk but it is a big deal for me, I went downstair moving towards Suho's room where i can find the keys.

Luckily there is none here watching or anything i quickly ran to Suho's room but the door is opened. Oh i think somebody in the room , i hidded somewhere till i make sure that the room is empty. I stayed for like ten minutes until that time when Suho left his room. I carefuly entered the room without hesitant to look for the keys that maybe would lead me to the right place.

Wait i don't find them , where the hell are they. I sat on the bed thinking of a way to open the gate in less than moment i found something under Suho's pillow as my finger touched the keys's mote, I can feel the victory right now, Im finally going out to the roof where the gate is, Oh lord it's huge gate, Now im trying the keys to open the gate, my hands keep vibrating as i hear Luhan's voice near to the roof.

And yes lastly opened the gate , it is such a long dark hall , there is just a small candle which gives me light in order helping me to reach the end of the hall. In a moment i can hear someone's voice getting louder and louder whenever i get closer, There is a narrow room with small woden window , i feel scary to open the door but the voice disappeared suddenly if it knows that there is someone behind the door watching.

I went towards the window to check him out by a small hole in it, but it doesn't help me to see anything, Should i open the, Im keeping talking to myself like m compeletly mental, i gathered my strength and extanded my hand towards the knob, I opened the door.

" Who is there " he suddenly jumped on me which made me fell on the ground. He repeated the question more than once, he coughr me by my shirt and got me up. What the hell im seeing right oh , why his eyes is blowing into dark red, I automatically started running as i felt the, I bumb into him whereever i go.

"Somebody HELP" I Screamed as he pushed me against the wall. He is getting closer and almost stucks.
" You are so warm " He said as he my neck. I kept screaming asking for help until the eleven sons finally came out

"Chanyeol what you doing" Kris Shouted.
" Baekhyun RUN " without thinking i started running at the moment Kai ordered me.

_______________________________________

Hello, The 3rd chapter is done at last. Hope you all enjoy reading it

The exo members in here are vampires or wolvs they are demon as you all gonna see the next chapters.

Anyway
- DON'T PLESE FORGET TO VOTE
- DON'T BE A GHOST READER AND LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK