CHAPTER - NINE

DEMO KNIGHT

CHAPTER NINE :

"So we are waiting a determined answer D.O" The siblings yearned.

" Ok lemme make it clear to all of you but hey can you just all leave this room which scares me sometimes and go somewhere else " Kyungsoo coldly explained.

Within like 5 seconds Kai helped me getting out of bed and the other siblings followed Kyungsoo out.
"K-Kai do you have any idea about what Kyungsoo knows about my nightmare" I worriedly asked.

" I actually afraid that my thoughts was blocked, Kyungsoo is a pretty strong minded than us all so he is not that easy to be blocked. Don't rush everything will be told in a while." Kai Chuckled.

We entered the living room as everyone having a seat, We all finally ready. "Kyungsoo-Ahh we all hearing you" Sehun curiously said.

" I think what Baekhyun dreamed of was totally real and it was not a nightmare as you guys thought its real...",

" W-Whatt??? " I interrupted Kyungsoo as i nervously stood up.

" Keep calm Baekhyun everything will be cleared up, I think Chanyeol is somewhere like so near to you where you can basically feel him around, And probably not, And what you saw Baekhyun was his spectrum for sure , He made sleep you walking so he could easily touch you , You were yelling but all of us heard nothing so he would be able to hear you only none else. As Chanyeol keeps giving you alot of signs of his presents and the last was the spectrum of him, That's it."

Kyungsoo explained as everythihg is opened mouthed by things he just said " Where is he then " I moaned.

"Youre talking like if we just kiddnaped him you idiot." Kris shruged.

A moment of silence prevailed every corner of the room, The way of Kyungsoo's explaination was too aggressive which i couldn't determine it by all honesty Chanyeol plays a game which i know that im gonna be the loser , Everything keeps getting so weird since the day he disappeared espicially Luhan he is ubnormal nowadays like he is just hiding something from me and the others, Somehow everything thing will be appeared even Chanyeol he cant keep himself away that much. I just want to sleep who knows what kind of drama is gonna happen tomorrow at school.

"Well, Good night everyone" Kaisoo said in one breath, the rest followed them and me as well. While Walking in the hallway Kris strangely looking at me, obviously that is not an odd thing its just Kris's habit since the first day i came to this house. I kept walking to my room and Kris still follows without opening his mouth with a single word, Before i hold the knob Kris extandes his arm against the wall and faint smiled his eyes is colored of red's hues ; "Dont worry im not gonna assault you as Chanyeol used to do, Just take care ha" Kris grinted as i widely eyed.

What the hell Kris just said, and what he meant by TAKE CARE, I entered my room i felt a bet afraid of what just happened in here three hours ago i threw my body on the bed and directly fell asleep.

The next morning the alarm just rang up my i hardly can open my eyes although i just slept so well last night but im feeling completelg exhausted, Its just so weird i didn't woken up by Suho as usual and i also hear none yelling as i used to hear every morning , I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom i fastly took a shower then wore my uniform on.

The house is so scary without the demons who living in here. When i reached downstairs i found a hot coffe and sandwiches on the table, What the heck it's eight already i fastly jogged as the im almost late. I kept runing so fast till i finally reached school, Everyone weirdly looking at me and hissing around, I used to such a thing so i kept moving on all the way towards the class room.

"Ah morning you hore" One of the students shouted as i entered the calassroom, "What the f**k did you just called me a moment ago!" I burt up as the students stood up i actually having no idea about whats going on in here why on the earth everyone just acting so oddly.

"Uha! i think you forgot what you have done to Hyun Jae at stockroom ha?" He exlaimed. " W-what? who did to who? Haha i think you mingled the things you recently knew, like what?

"Aoi! I think you playing games you little boy! watch out you came to the wrong place!" He Chuckled.

"Aoi; means *Hey you* in Japanese"

"Yuki you saw everything right ? Why can't you tell the truth?" I shouted.

"I-i s-saw nothing" Yuki said.

I widely eyes how the hell he is lying to me !

They all Kick me out of class and closed the door i kept kocking on the door but none opened the door, Whats the wrong with you all what the hell is going on in here. I think i should leave now or these bastards gonna hurt me all the ways and what makes it more harder they have not appeared till now i must find anyone of them i should find Kyungsoo at least i think he knows what the heck is happening.

I went downstairs to find the yard fill up with the students i just step a little more and my face is being punched by one of them they pushed me over the ground the rest of students surrounded me and about five guys started to punch my hips i feel the pain all over my body, Since then i just heard a women's voice speaking a little louder, Its kinda familiar to me

"Excuse me" I looked up to find Hyun Jae speaking up as the the students paved the way for her she draws my shirt out pulling me up towards her all of sudden , "I think this is the retribution of assaulting a girl, So have fun" She pushed on a guy's chest which made me floundered on the ground, They puching me all over again till my left leg broke i started yelling out for a help.

"What the hell you think you are doing over there you little " I just heard husky voice the same as Chanyeol's i just couldn't open my eyes im dying of the pain but i can feel what is actually happening, The voices's of the students yelling surprisingly

"OMG THEY ARE THE BG'S" I dramatically trying to open my eyes in order to check out who's carrying me i winced as i found Park Chanyeol carrying me and i almost can hear beats as my head is so close to his chest.

"CHANYEOL IS BACK"

_____________________________________

HELLO BAESSSSSS I FINALLY UPDATEDDDD AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME YATTAAAA! I know that this part is kinda borinb because there is no Chanbaek moments πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYING READING THISSSSSSS πŸ’–πŸ’–

AH DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENT DOWN HERE πŸ˜‚πŸ’–

μ—‘μ†Œ LETS LOVE ❀

I LOVE PARK CHANYEOL