CHABTER - ONE

DEMO KNIGHT

Chapter 1 :

All EXO MEMEBERS HERE ARE IMAGINARY CHARACTERS , THE THE WAY THEY ARE HERE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL EXO, ESPCIALLY CHANYEOL WE ALL KNOW HOW OUR HAPPY VIRUS IS.
_________________________:

"P-park Chabnyeol " i asked Hyun jae about him ;

" Let me say; You better not to get closer to him,He's not a good guy "she answerd.

" Why ? " i asked curiously.
" i don't know how im gonna explain this for you , but all what i can say is that Chanyeol acts very weird with people in here, He is no good in my point of view.

" Ok thanks " I rulled my eyes as she was leaving، Its like i didn't believe what she said, And why im giving that Chanyeol much of attention.

I sat at my bench while every one was groaning and some of them just kept staring, It sounded so weird , 'M the stranger here so.

"Hey, So you are baekhyun ?"

One of the students said. I nodded,
"Im Fruwaka yuki","Ah Nice to meet Yuki " I smiled.

So lemme show you school so we can talk freely :

"So Baek tell me more about you,Why you came here i mean to Tokyo?" He asked." Because there was a civil war, I lost my family except my parents and older sister who got married to a Japanese Police man and my parents live somewhere here, Such a long story bro" i explained as he paid  attention to me.

" Oh man! it's like an indian movie or something , So where you live anyway? " He asked .

"Near from school it takes me about 10 minutes to be home" I answered. "Good" He smiled.

" So who are they ? " I asked as i pointed at eleven Guys passing by.

"Ah they are called BG " he smirked.

" BG? " I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah Black Group , They are always together, i bet they live together too, they have been at this school for like 5 years or something , Actually i talked to one of them , he seemed so cold and weird even when i shook his hand he was so cold , i think theyre all the same with cold personality and cold body as well". i nodded in response.

its time to leave school, it was such a long hard day. Too much questions was coming up in my head "BG,Cold bodies ?" I need to know the whole story about those guys.Oh i think i lost my way back home, Dammit where the hell am i right now.

I kept walking and walking till i found a huge gate with a wide huge garden, i think that i should take a look at it maybe i would find someone to help me going back home. I Hesitantly opened the gates it quit so quite in here like none lives here, it took me like four minutes to reach the door of this huge house. OUCh i cried as something scratched my left leg. Suddenly i heard a voice coming up

"Who is there?" a deep husky voice spoke up, He repeated the question as i was curing myself , until he suddenly opened the door, "Who are you ? and what are you doing here." He widened his eyes. He bowed down to check me up."Will you just give me anything becuase m bleeding right now then ask me whatever you want ok " I cried as he gave me hand.

I entered the holy house it was so spacious and huge has a long hall, whenever i look up i find great chandeliers , it seems that they're wealthy.

" Here you are " he said as he gave me a cream to put it on my stratched leg.

"Ah thank you","So now how you came here , and who are you?" He asked as i was massaging my head " well , Im byun baekhyun as i extended my hand to great him" he looked contemptuously at my hand,And the next answer will you answer it ? " he groaned.

"Oh yeah,Sorry i lost my way back home i kept walking till i found your house , i was too curious so i entered it" I shruged. " Wait i think i saw you somewhere, i saw you today sitting with yuki did not you? and i've not seen you before, are you new at this school ?". I nodded in respose.

"By the way who are you." I said.
"Im Kim jong in , you better call me kai" He faint smiled.

Kai Asked me to stay here tonight as i dont know the way back home. In a while a heard a voice coming from upstairs calling kai.

" KAI,KAI " He repeated his name more than twice He was so quickly as he reached to me fastly. "We have a guest here" he said as he poited out to me.

I responded by my name and kai told him the whole story, Alright im
"Kyungsoo" He smiled as he greated me. His hand was so cold oh god ! i remember this guy i saw him walking with the others, Wait am i at the BG's house right now!

_______________________________________

Hello Baes , im actually fangirling right now haha :)
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER.

-DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
-DON'T BE A GHOST READER AND LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK

NOTE : I WILL UD THE NEXT BY 12 VOTES ANS 7 COMMENTS.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED :

©ROYEOLIE

TWITTER : Royeoliex

WE HEART IT : ROYEOLIEx