prologue

DEMO KNIGHT


WARNING !!

- THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE, UALITY, AND STRONG LANGUAGE , AND OTHERE OF MATURE THEMES.

READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

if YOURE EXPECTED TO FIND CHEESY CUTENESS THEMES HERE SO YOU WILL BE READING THE WRONG STORY.

 

 

 

 

Everyone of us keep looking for the best thing in life ; Love , , Friendship . Those 3 things none could live without somehow he will find one of them. Accept it or not, if you love somebody and you're not able to express it, then you are committing the world's most terrible crime. Those who express their feelings to their love, are the luckiest individuals on this earth, it doesn't matter, whether the other person accepts their feelings or no.

_______________________________,

2005s :

One of those dark nights , The war destroyed everything around. Friends,family,kids and many of innocent people, the love one's, Everything that would make the world warm just faded. But the war couldn't kill our memories of all our beautiful moments.

I left everything behind just to run away of that monster. I moved with the small family that consisting of two little sisters. One of them is about to get married and the other one is primary school and she got injured by the war. we couldn't cure her so she passed away.

After a few days we finally reached to TOKYO where we are going to live, We were homless having nothing to eat or to drink we were helped by a few people for a few days, Till my sister got married a Japanese police man who found me a home where i could live, And i joined to a huge high school which was so popular in Tokyo. I Started looking for a job so i could live, i was being refused by all shops that i applied to. Till i finally found a work in a gas station , I've been working day by day so i could effort my school's outlay.

I finally came back home after a long onerous day, I slept so i could wake up for school next day morning, I kept thinking about how the reaction of the student would be. After like 5 hours the alarm rang i woke frighteningly i was totally nervous and confused.

The school was 10 minutes away from my house, I met 3 of students walking together they looked at me sarcastically, but i didn't give a damn and kept walking till i finally reached the holy school i surprisingly looked at it, it was very huge and wild , fill of those y guys and girls who seemed very rich. After having a long journey at the school i went to the headmaster office

- " Come in " He said as i was knocking the door hesitantly. " G-good morning sir , i'm the new student Byun baekhyun ", " Byun Baekhyun ? you are Korean, are not you ? " He said. I nodded, " Auha, Good " He said as he was calling his assistant who was so skinny and pretty she had a pretty face and long dark blonde hair Her name was " Hyun jae ".

" Yes sir " She said that as she kept looking at me strangely like she knew me or something, But i kept turning my face pretending that i didn't notice what she was doing so. " Please take Mr.Byun to his class and introduce him to his classmates. " Yes Sir, Sure ". She took my arms and started walking as she was asking me weird questions but i kept ignoring her all the time. We finally reached class

" Say Hello to your new classmate " She said as i was bowing saying my name.

" Ah Thank god Park Chanyeol is not here , you are in a bless right now " She whispered. " P-park Chanyeol ? " I said.

________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS MY 1ST CHANBAEK FANFICTION EVER , HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY READING IT.

-DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

NOTE : I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER BY 10 COMMENTS AND 15 SUBSCRIBES

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED :

©ROYEOLIE

TWITTER : Royeoliex

WE HEART IT : ROYEOLIEx