TWO

DEMO KNIGHT

2 -

A FRIENDLY REMINDER OF THE WARNINGS ;

IF YOU'RE EXPECTED TO FIND A CHEESY CUTENESS PURE ROMANTIC THEMES HERE THEN YOURE READING THE WRONG STORY

______________________________________

Im Completely aware now that im at the BG's house , Oh god how m gonna get a long with this!.

"Just act normal you gotta get a long with us all the way." Kyungsoo Chuckled. Wait d-did you just read my mind a while ago? i shocked as i opened my mouth. " Oh dear you can expect anything from us freely " Kai responded as he turned his arm around me. Huh expect anything as what?

"Nothing " a husky gruff voice suddenly iterrupted what i was saying. I turned around upon checking the one who was talking behind me i found a tall guy with blonde hair. "Ah i knew that we gonna have a stranger between us today"

Kyungsoo tweaked the blonde guy who i dont know what his name as he said me the last sentence, "Hmm ok lemme introduce him for you Baekhyun He is Kris , And Kris this is  Baek .. ". " Hyun " Kris Completed.

"H-how did you know the rest of my name?" i surprisingly asked. "I just heard it from upstairs" Kris shruged.
Kai Called the rest of the guys who are about eight left for dinner.

Ah as i see that we have a guest here. another guy appeared. "Hey im Xuimin" and you're? He asked. Ah thank god he doesn't know my name yet, "He already knows" Kyungsoo rebuked. Stop reading my mind i ruled my eyes as xuimin was laughing. "Kai have you called sehun and the others its already dinner's time" Xuimin said.

Ok im gonna call one of them on the phone. Kyungsoo responded, Why im getting despised by Kris i tried to ask him why he is acting like that but i didn't pay attention if it was the first meeting.

"Hello folk , Oh we have a guest here."
A soft tender voice spoke up. "don't keep looking at him baekhyun , his name is Luhan anyway " Kris chuckled. "pleased to meet you Luhan" I gived a soft smile exactly as him.

A few minutes later and the rest came and introduced themselves. Ok Guys lets go to the dinnig room Sehun said as i was flabbergasted by things im seeing , The dinning room is a huge spacious room, I can find a lot of beautiful charming chandeliers everywhere. The table is already ranked on their numbers Twelve.

I thought for a minute wondering who the twelvth one is! "Hey stop thinking and have a seat" Lay tiped me on the shoulder as we are walking towards the seats. Shortly we started eating in a silence mood i can only hear  the sound of silverware clashing to the ceramic plates, if it was like im a deaf or something and what i can see is how everyone of them is actually looking at me , i felt so uncomfortable by this silence. Their bodies don't even move except for their mouthes. Kris keeps giving those sharp looks which i can't even explain it , it's like he is giving me signals or something.

Finally Tao spoke up at appropriate time as felt that m not comfrotable of this horrible silence : "So Baekhyun how did came here". "I just lost my way back home and i found this house" i explained as everyone stopped eating and looked at me despite of half of them already knew the reason why i came here so. In a moment we finally finished eating, "Chen Take baekhyun to the bathroom please" Suho said.

Chen and i walking through a long hall , "Sorry it gonna take us like five minutes to reach the bathroom". "Chen, You are twelve brothers am i right" i asked. "Yeah, But we are not twelve , we are eleven can't you see that, and no more questions please"

I took that as if it was their privacy, In a moment we reached the bathroom sure it is like the rest of this holy house. I can also see many   substantiation that they are eleven brothers, eleven towels , eleven basins everything at this house makes eleven. The question is why everyone keeps denying this fact. "I warnned for the 1000th times not to interfere with does not mean you" Kyungsoo said those words and disappeared as fast as thunder.

Why even everyone at this house acting so weird, Even their smell seemed so contrastive from anyone.
"Hey, lemme show you the way to your room." Kris took me by my arm.
"Kris why you acting rude with me" I shruged. "I think chen said not to ask those questions which don't mean you am i wrong?"

Actually i couldn't say a word Kris is that kind of guy that give words like arrows. I couldn't help i just kept walking towards those kinds of rooms that compacted together like if it was a hospital, I have never seen a house such as this creepy huge spacious house, even though im having a lot stuff in here and i have several  conundrums that must be solved.

The first important one is "Who the  eleventh one is" Too much of question keep flying around me i think i should be more stubborn to know much about those evlen or to make it cleare those twelve who 'm dying to know.

I lastly reached the room where i will have my first night at this house, The room was so wide which has about three windows that all of them overlooking the garden which became my biggest fear it is kinda like the garden of house of horrors.
The bed is covered by a long large black and red blanket and four chandelier ubove the bed. The room is decorated of paint arts of the family i bit they are one of the richest families in Tokyo. Im so inquisitive right now.

Luckily there is a key so i can close the door to have some privacy. I started an Inspection campaign as i finished closing the door on me , there are like six shelfs in a corner of the room i found like four files that keeping photos and some papers of things i can't actually read.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE ING DOING OVER THERE"

I turned around to find SEHUN looking at me with a burning 

___________________________________

Hello Baes , i finally finished the 2nd chapter of the story it was so hard to collect amount of ideas haha :)
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER.

-DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
-DON'T BE A GHOST READER AND LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK

NOTE : I WILL UD THE NEXT BY 12 VOTES ANS 7 COMMENTS.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED :

©ROYEOLIE

TWITTER : Royeoliex

WE HEART IT : ROYEOLIEx