Chapter 8

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

I never thought I could be this happy. Thanks to this girl who's sleeping in my arms right now.

 

Finally after so many failed confessions she's now my girlfriend. Though its not the kind of confession I've imagine it to be.

 

I can't help but smile to this beautiful woman.

 

But time really goes so fast

 

We need to fly back to Seoul today. Because this is the last day of our three days break. Tomorrow will be another long day for our tiring schedules.

 

I decided to wake up Jiyeon since its already lunch time.

 

It's expected coz we slept late last night.

 

"Baby wake up now. We will be leaving soon" i softly whisper to her ears but she didn't even move a bit.

 

 I tried once again.

 

"5 more minutes" thats just her reply.

 

I chuckle coz she's really cute

 

I give her a peck.

 

"Wake up now honey aren't you hungry? It's already lunch time." She open her eyes cutely.

 

"Goodmorning Jungie" she gave me a tight hug I dont know if she really wanna do that or its just her way of stretching.

 

"Goodmorning to you too my princess" i greeted her back.

 

 I get up

 

"Let's get up now and be ready coz we'll be leaving soon" I look at her she is on the edge of the bed and  just staring at me.

 

"Wae?" I ask

 

"Unnie last night wasn't a dream right?" She ask.

 

I thought it was something.

 

I smile and walk closer to her and cupped and face.

 

I gave her a kiss to let her know that what happened last night is not a dream and then after a few seconds she kiss me back.

 

We broke the kiss when we feel like running out of air.

 

 She is blushing madly.

 

Haha. How cute

 

"Morning Kiss? though its already noon" i jokingly said.

 

"Your such a good kisser unnie"she said without looking at me which made me blush too.

 

Then i suddenly remebered.

 

"Baby the one your talking on the phone last night who is it? " i ask her and she look at her.

 

"Hehe you don't really need to answer if-"

 

"It's my brother so no need to be jealous" she said teasingly.

 

Its her brother what a relief.

 

"I was just asking but I wasn't jealous" i denied.

 

"Cmon unnie just admit it. your jealous" she again tease me.

 

"Nothing to admit. I wasn't jealous. But baby I didn't know you have a brother and honestly I haven't seen your mom or your dad either. They never visit you. I never met anyone from your family"  I said as I really

don't know anything about her family.

 

We've been in a group for years but never once I meet a single member of her family.

 

She never talk about them. All I I know is that she is Park Jiyeon the girl that I love.

 

"Well unnie now you know. I have a brother and his a year older than me. His my only sibling My mom and my dad are always busy so they don't have time to visit. My family is quite big since my grandparent's from both side stays at the same house. Actually I am the only grand daughter. My omma is an only child while appa has a brother and a sister and It's not true that you haven't meet anyone from my family because you already meet Lee Hongbin he's an idol too and he is my cousin." she explained.

 

"Lee Hongbin? The guy from Vixx?" I surprisingly ask.

 

She nodded. I can't believed I got jealous to that guy which turned out to be her cousin.

 

"So thats why you are really close when you are still hosting The Show" i said

 

"Haha your so funny unnie. Don't tell me you got jealous of him?" She is teasing me again.

 

"H-huh? o-of course n-not. why would I be jealous" I try to convince her.gosh why am I stuttering.

 

"Ok if thats what you say" she said with an unconvinced tone.

 

"I didn't get jealous" I denied once again.

 

"Ok.Ok. don't worry unnie one of this days I'll introduce you to my whole family" she said.

 

Thats sweet she 's planning to introduce me to her family.

 

"Oh but please inform me when, so that I can prepare. They should like me for you since based from what you have said. Your the only grand daughter so your grand parents must like me. Maybe they don't expect that their only princess likes a princess too." i nervously said.

 

I heard her laugh.

 

"No need to worry too much unnie. I actually never thought you are a princess." She said then laugh

 

"Yah. I'm still older than you stop teasing me" i said then pout.

 

She just laugh.

 

"Haha you're very cute unnie.To tell you the truth they already know. You might be surprise of how much they know about you." She sincerly say.

 

"Mwo? They do know?! As in your whole family?" I ask her and she nod.

 

Wow just wow.

 

"I told them since the day that I met you unnie and they are totally fine with it.Totally" she confess.

 

I dont know what to say so I hug her tight.

 

"So when well going to meet them?" I suddenly feel excited about meeting them.

 

"Haha you sure are excited one. I don't know yet unnie since right now it'll be hard since were going to work again. But don't worry we'll find time"

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD

SEOUL SOUTH KOREA 4PM

 

We are now in the airport in Seoul. I'm heading back to the dorm now.

 

 Jiyeon needs to go to the company since sajangnim needs to talk to her.

 

I arrive at the dorm.

 

I was about to open the dorm when the door suddenly it opens and hyomin pops out.

 

"Welcome home Eunjung unnie, Jiyeo-" She greeted happily and then look around to find Jiyeon.

 

"Unnie, Jiyeonnie eodiseo?" She ask when she can't find Jiyeon.

 

"She's talking to sajangnim. Can I come in?" I said as shes blocking the door.

 

She opens the door wider to give way.

 

"Annyeong Jungie how was your vacation in Jeju with Jiyeon?" Soyeon unnie greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter