Chapter 11

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

Manager Oppa calls us so we left Gyuri first.

 

"Ok girls you are going to rehearse in a minute now so be prepared. Where is Jiyeon?" He asks noticing that Jiyeon is not here.

 

"She's talking to someone over the phone" i replied.

 

"Ok just tell her then" manager oppa said and then left.

 

We headed back to where we left Gyuri.

 

"Yah why did you do this to me?" I heard Gyuri say. There spilled coffee on her clothes.

 

Did Jiyeon do that?

 

"What do you mean? You do that to yourself." Says Jiyeon

 

Gyuri did that to herself? Why would she do that?

 

"What's happening here?" I ask as I don't know what’s going on.

 

"Eunjung I was just talking to her trying to reconcile but she just pour me my coffee I guess she just hate me so much." Gyuri said while crying

 

I'm confuse I know Jiyeon and her were not in good terms buy why would Jiyeon do that?

 

Gyuri keeps crying

 

"I didn't do it unnie." Jiyeon said. 

 

Honestly I want to believe her because she is my girlfriend but I'm so confuse right now.

 

I just took a deep breath and scratch my head in frustration.

 

 

"You girls go back to dad's office I'll just take Gyuri to the wash room so that she could change" I just say and take Gyuri to the wash room

 

I don't want to ignore Jiyeon but I also don't want to argue right now.

 

We have to work and this is important for my dad I can't screw this.

 

Gyuri is done changing now.

 

"Are you ok now?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, your girlfriend is really a freak show" she said

 

Right Jiyeon calls her spoiled brat while she calls Jiyeon a freak show.

 

They're so sweet having their own pet names for each other.

 

But seriously when will this two get along.

 

"Please don't say that she is my girlfriend. I'm apologizing in her behalf." I said and bow my head.

 

"Could you please tell me what really happen. I want the truth" I said begging for the truth.

 

"I told you already right? As an unnie I humbly approach her to reconcile and be friends with her since she is now your girlfriend I think we should get along then she said she don't want to and then spilled the coffee to me" she explained while looking down.

 

"I don't know what to say. I can't believe Jiyeon would do that." I said.

 

"Now you have to. I’m afraid your girlfriend would make up stories about me to turn the truth upside down and made you hate me. But I can't blame you since she is your girl" she added.

 

Why would Jiyeon ever do that to Gyuri?

I can't believe this.

 

Ham Eunjung focus there’s still a big event. Don't messed up

 

I then send Gyuri to the parking lot since she said she will just go home.

 

After that I headed to my dad’s office to tell the girls that we are now going to rehearse.

 

"They said we should rehearse now" I said and they go out

 

The last one would be me and Jiyeon.

 

I started to walk out when she suddenly hold my wrist.

 

I stopped.

 

"Unnie are we ok?" She asks.

 

I don't know and I don't to talk about it right now or we will just end up fighting.

 

"I guess. Let’s not talk about it right now Jiyeonah we have an important work here and I guess we both don't want to mess this up" I said without looking at her and go out.

 

We successfully ended our performance.

 

Then we've got the chance to meet the guests.

 

I am very overwhelmed by their warm approach it’s like they are seeing their daughter-in-law. 

 

Yeah that kind of feeling.

 

After that we joined the party.

 

 

"Unnie can we talk" Jiyeon suddenly approach me.

 

"Let's go to the rooftop" I said then we go there.

 

We are now here at the rooftop.

 

"Why did you do that to Gyuri?” I calmly ask her.

 

"I swear I didn't do anything to her. Believe me please" she still denies.

 

"Then she did it to herself? “I ask again.

 

"If I said yes will you believe me unnie? Why is it so hard for you to believe me?" She said trying to stop her tears. I could say that because her voice cracks.

 

"I want to believe you I swear but I couldn't think that Gyuri would do that to herself" I explained as I can't find a reason to do that.

 

"She wants me to stay away from you by trying to pay me" she says which made me shocked.

 

Is she telling the truth? Should I believe her? I know she is my girlfriend but I know Gyuri since then. She's a person full of pride and she will not do such thing as low as that.

 

"She won't do that." I simply said.

 

"So you're saying that I'm lying? Am I that low to you unnie? I'm your girlfriend and yet you couldn't even find a place in your heart to believe me." She said while crying.

 

I'm hurt too but I'm also so confused right now.

 

I just remained silent as I can't find the right word to say I might just end up hurting her more.

 

"What unnie so this is it? Maybe you also think I only want your money just like her. But I'm saying this to you once again unnie I DIDN'T DO THAT TO HER.  I'm not that low." She said and then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter