Chapter 3

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for those subscribe and read my story.

I will try my best to make this story.

So here it goes.

 

 

Eunjung's POV

We finally arrive in the front of our dorm. Hyomin immediately pull me out of the van and drag me inside the dorm.

"Yah Park Hyomin!!" I yelled at her in frustration as I was planning to walk with Jiyeon.

"Hahaha Cmon unnie you will still see each later other so dont worry too much and probably you could be with her with the whole time in the world if -" she gave me a teasing look.

"Ah jinja geumanhae. Don't give me that creepy face Park Sunyoung" I stopped her as I already know what shes going to say. She will ask me again to confess my feelings to Jiyeon.

"Haha seems like your still scared that your confession will turn out like before" she stated half laughing. Yeah thats true I 've tried to confess her many times before but it turn out to be horrible. Ah molla I think ill just tell you about that later.

"Seriously unnie our maknae is not a kid anymore she had grown to be a fine woman now. Nomu Yeppeun and she more y now. You have to quickly make a move or someone else might take your baby away from you" she added.

"I know . Just . Just get in to your room already" I sighed in frustration and push hyomin to the room she shared with Qri unnie.

By the way Jiyeon and Soyeon unnie isn't coming inside yet. I wen't out again to check on them. Upon opening the door I saw them infront of the door.

"Unnie, Jiyeonie why are you not coming inside? Something happens?" They seem to be talking about something.

"Oh Eunjungie our maknae-"

"Soyeon unnie helps me pack my things because they all fall in the van" Soyeon unnie was about to say something when Jiyeon suddenly cut her. Hmm something up. I gave Jiyeon a questioning look and then turn my gaze to the unnie beside me.

"Oh yes. You should really give this kid some piece of your neat freakness" What did she call me? But before i could nag about it Soyeon unnie already entered.

"Aigoo thats why I always tell you to pack your things properly." I told Jiyeon without looking at her and when I turned my gaze to her

"Jiyeon ah gwenchana? Are you sick? Why your face so red?" I immediately check her temperature because her face is so red. I suddenly got worried.

"I-I'm ok unnie just a little bit tired " she replied but I know theres something she's not telling me.

"Palli lets get inside." I hold her hand and drag her to the room we shared.

"Baby you should take rest so that you'll not end up getting sick I'll wake you up for dinner later. Ok." I told her and gave her a kiss in her forehead.

I was about to open the door when i hear her call me.

"Unnie"

"Hm?"

"Gomawo"

"For what?"

"For always staying by my side and taking care of me"

"Its nothing I love you. Your my dongsaeng thats why I'm taking good care of you." I wish i could tell you I love more than a sister. I really wis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter