Chapter 15

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOJOON'S POV

 

"Everything's going smooth young master. We keep monitoring her moves lately she hired a new investigator again but we take care of it already so don't worry." One of my men said.

 

"That's good. Just make sure they won't get anything" I said.

 

"Yes young master" he replied then leaves.

 

After what that Gyuri does to my sister I have to make sure that she won't harm Princess again.

 

That girl is a little dangerous.

 

Honestly we could end this so fast using our family's power but I know Princess wouldn't take matters that way.

 

My phone rings.

 

It's Princess.

 

"Yeoboseyo" I answered.

 

"Oppa, oediya? Are you busy?" She ask

 

By the tone of her voice I could say she's happy.

 

"I'm here at our house and I'm not busy.Wae?"

 

"Well that’s good then. Unnies wanted to invite you for dinner. Can you come over?" She says.

 

"That sounds fun ok I'll be there" I replied.

 

"All set then Oppa I'll see you later." She said

 

"How's your knee?"

 

"It's getting better. I can walk now by myself but slightly leaping" she answered.

 

"Good then get better fast. You don't want to be leaping on halmoni's birthday" I said

 

It's a good thing that her knee is getting better.

 

"Oppa you didn't tell the elders right?" She worriedly ask

 

"Well Princess. Actually I didn't tell anyone but Hongbin and Chanyeol does so they already know everything" I explained.

 

"Mworago? What did they say?"she ask again

 

"Well at first they want to take actions like pulling out all our company's share in Park Airlines but I convince them that it’s not what you want to happen “I explained to her again.

 

"And if you’re worried about your Jungie they still want her for you but dad says she really have to take care of you this time" I explained coz I know that she is much worried about than anything else.

 

"That’s a relief Oppa. Thank you so much. You’re the best. Saranghae" she said

 

"It's nothing Princess. So see you later?" I say

 

"Neh Oppa . Annyeong" she then hung up.

 

"Is that Princess Hyojoon ah?"

 

"Neh Omma" i answered.

 

I actually don't know when she got here. Haha

 

"How is she?"

 

"She said she's getting better." I answer.

 

"Thanks God. How about the thing about the daughter of Park Airlines? Did you take care of it?" She ask

 

"It's all set mom. This time if she touches Princess once again we will make our move. So don't stress yourself so much. Besides Eunjung noona promises to take care of her." I said

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I decided to invite my oppa secretly for Boram unnie.

 

Haha. I think they'll make a cute couple.

 

"Baby you're smilling all by yourself again" Jungie says.

 

"I invite oppa for dinner" i said happily.

 

"Jinja?"

 

"Psshh" i signaled her to keep quiet.

 

"It's a secret unnie. I'm doing this for Boram unnie" i said excitedly.

 

"Oh so youre going to match make your brother to Boram unnie." She said then we both giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FASTFORWARD

DINNER TIME

 

"Hey can't we eat yet? Everybody is here and the food is all prepared. What are we still waiting for" Boram unnie said impatiently

 

"Just wait a little bit more unnie. I assure you you’re going to like this" Jungie says.

 

"But I'm already hungry" she complained.

 

"You are always hungry actually" Qri unnie says then everybody laugh

 

“Make sure that I’ll like it or you two are dead”

 

 

"What are we really waiting for Jungie, Jiyeonnie? Is someone coming?" Soyeon unnie ask.

 

I just smile then as if on cue the doorbell rings.

 

"Oh we don't have to wait anymore he’s here already" i said then walk to the door

 

Normally I would run but in my case right now I can't.

 

I let my oppa enter and we go to the dining area where the unnies are waiting.

 

"Annyeong haseyo noonas" oppa greeted them.

 

"Sorry for making you wait" he apologizes

 

"It's ok hyojoonah. Have a sit and we will start eating" Eunjung unnie says.

 

We made oppa sit beside Boram unnie.

 

Boram unnie seems really shock and all flushed.

 

Then we start to eat.

 

"So oppa are you seeing someone right now?" I ask him and signaled my unnie to back me up.

 

"Nope, why all of a sudden Princess?" He answered.

 

"Nothing it’s just that you know it’s been years already since you dated someone" i said

 

"Oh it's because nobody catche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter