Chapter 13

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOJOON'S POV

I lifted Princess and then bring her to my car. Her fever is getting bad I guess it'll be like this for 8 hours as the doctor said.

 

I carefully put hear to the passenger seat. I don't want her injury to get worst. Then I put her seat belt.

 

I notice her phone is vibrating I think someone 's calling.

 

I check it 'Hyomin Unnie'

 

Its Hyomin noona calling then after a few seconds it stops.

 

I check her phone 6 missed calls from Hyomin noona.

 

I guess she's worried now since Princess is not yet home.

 

I decided to call Hyomin noona using my sister's phone.

 

She pick up immediately.

 

"Yah.  Park Jiyeon where are you? Why are you not yet home? We are worried here now. Say something." She nags thinking that she is talking to Princess.

 

"She's fine I'll bring her to your dorm" I simply said

 

"Who is this? Why are you with Jiyeon? Where is she?" She continuously asks.

 

"Please just wait in your dorm. I'm hanging up now. Bye"

 

I said then hang up.

 

I start the car and headed to T-ara's dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T-ARA'S DORM

HYOMIN'S POV

 

We are still here in the living room

 

I’ve been calling Jiyeon repeatedly but she's not picking up.

 

Haisst. What's wrong with her?

 

"Jiyeon's not yet picking up?" Qri unnie ask

 

I just shook my head. Seriously where is that kid?

 

I look at Eunjung unnie I suddenly felt annoyed with her.

 

I know that she's worried about Jiyeon but she's doing nothing.

 

Another annoying here is this Park Gyuri. Honestly, when Sunny told me about that story I suddenly lost my trust this girl.

 

Suddenly my phone rings and it's Jiyeon I immediately pick it up.

 

"Yah.  Park Jiyeon where are you? Why are you not yet home? We are worried here now. Say something." I ask her immediately coz I'm damn worry about her.

 

Everybody look at me when mention Jiyeon's name

 

"She's fine I'll bring her to your dorm"

 

Huh? Is that a man’s voice.

 

It's definitely not Jiyeon.

 

"Who is this? Why are you with Jiyeon? Where is she?" I ask.

 

Why is Jiyeon with a man?

 

Who is that man.?

 

He didn't sound like her cousin Hongbin or Chanyeol

 

"Please just wait in your dorm. I'm hanging up now. Bye" he said

 

"Yah h-hello hello" but he hangs up.

 

"What's wrong Hyomin ah did you talk to Jiyeon?" Soyeon unnie ask.

 

"No. Someone uses Jiyeon's phone unnie it’s a man. He didn't introduce himself and he doesn't sound like lee Hongbin or park Chanyeol but he said he's bringing Jiyeon here" I said

 

The unnies are puzzled and so do I.

 

I tried to dial Jiyeon's number again but I think her phone already off.

 

After 30 mins the doorbell rings.

 

We immediately open the door and a man appears wearing a cap and carrying Jiyeon on his back.

 

"What happen to her?" I ask.

 

"I promise to answer your questions but can you let us in first. It’s cold in here and she's not in a good state. “he said

 

"Oh Ok." I let him in and we go to the living room he put Jiyeon carefully on the sofa then he remove his cap

 

"Annyeong haseyo T-ara noonas. I'm Park Hyojoon Jiyeon's elder brother" he introduce himself.

 

Everyone was surprised.

 

He is Jiyeon's oppa.

 

This is the first time I see him he actually look a lot like Jiyeon.

 

They are like twins.

 

"Uhm noona. I will be not staying here for long. She has fever right now because of the side effect of her medicine. The doctor said it will last for 8 hours". He explained.

 

Medicine?

 

"Medicine? Why would she take medicine?" Eunjung unnie ask worriedly.

 

I'm right she's worried about Jiyeon.

 

"Oh you are Eunjung noona right? You should've known better. Hongbin found her unconscious a while ago in the rooftop of Inki while holding her knees. Her knees are injured again" he said using a poker face to Eunjung unnie.

 

Eunjung unnie seems so confuse now then she face Gyuri.

 

"Park Gyuri tell me truth what really happens in the rooftop?" She sternly asks Gyuri.

 

Gyuri then turns pale.

 

"E-eunj-jung" she stuttered.

 

"What? I'm asking for the truth Park Gyuri?!" Unnie ask again slightly yelling this time.

 

I could sense that Gyuri got scared because Eunjung unnie is angry now.

 

"You kicked my sister's leg and then you fall accidentally twisting your own ankle. That is what you do right?" Hyojoon says

 

"No that’s not true" she answered defensively.

 

"If you are that confident we could go and check the CCTV footage on the rooftop of Inki" hyojoon firmly stated again.

 

"Listen Park Gyuri. This Park Jiyeon here is the families only Princess if you dare to touch her again you'll be facing the whole family and I swear your status of being the heiress of Park Airlines won't be any help to you" he added living Gyuri dumbfounded

 

"I can't believe you did this Gyuri. I've hurt my own girlfriend because of you" Eunjung unnie says.

 

"No Eunjun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter