Chapter 19

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I watch Jiyeon cry in Mrs. Parks embrace.

 

I'm shocked of what I just found out.

 

Things weren't clear to me right now.

 

"Honey let’s get inside." Mr. Park said.

 

Then we all get inside.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Park take Jiyeon upstairs

 

"I'm going to change too. I'm all wet now" Lee Joon said.

 

"Eunjung unnie are you OK?" Hyomin ask.

 

I just nod.

 

"Noona" Hyojoon suddenly called me.

 

I look at him.

 

"About this,.....Princess planned to tell you everything tonight. At least before that thing happens." He said.

 

I'm still confused.

 

"Tell us what?" Soyeon unnie

 

"Jiyeon and I are Park Daniel's children. Hongbin is Joon hyung's brother and Chanyeol is Park David's son....It’s not that Princess don't trust you, it’s our parents order to keep everything as a secret for our own safety." He said while looking down.

 

"Please forgive us for lying and please don't hate Princess. You are very important to her she treats all of like her real unnies and her love for you Eunjung noona is real" he said while bowing his head.

 

Hongbin and Chanyeol bowed their heads too and ask forgiveness.

 

I and the members got shocked.

 

"H-hey there’s really no need to do that we don't hate Jiyeon" Qri unnie said

 

"Yeah we are shocked but we don't hate her" Soyeon unnie added.

 

"Jiyeon has always been a cute and adorable maknae to us. I think everything she showed us all this years are real and being a part of your family is no joke so we definitely understand" Hyomin stated.

 

"It's really nothing. I treat Jiyeon as my little sister." Boram unnie said.

 

Then they all look at me.

 

"Excuse me, Mr and Mrs Park want to speak with Mr and Mrs Ham you too Eunjung-shi" Butler Kim said.

 

I then excused myself to them and go with my parents.

 

Butler Kim brought us to a room I think it a study room since it has so many books in it.

 

I saw Mr. Park sitting on a sofa.

 

I look around to search for Mrs. Park but she is not here.

 

"Please take your sit" He motioned us to sit.

 

"If you are looking for my wife she is still with my daughter in her room but she will be here in a minute." He said

 

Then I just nodded

 

"I know that it must be a surprise for all of you that Jiyeon is my daughter but you know as a father I want my children's safety so the family decided to keep their identity" He explained

 

"We truly understand your decision Mr. Park. It’s true that It is a shocking news for everyone but as parents too we could understand how you feel" my father said.

 

"You know I've said something to Jiyeon when I first meet her, I apologize to that. I didn't mean to humiliate or look down on her but I'm just concern about my daughter too" my mom said

 

I look at her puzzled.

 

Jiyeon never mention anything about this to me.

 

"I understand Mrs. Ham Jiyeon already told us that."

 

Then Mrs. Park entered the room

 

"How is she?" Mr Park ask

 

"She’s a little bit OK  now. She's talking with her oppas and unnies in her room" Mrs. Park explained.

 

She turned to us

 

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Park we both know that our daughter's status. After everything you know do you accept my daughter?" Mrs. Park then directly ask

 

"Well Mrs. Park your daughter is a fine woman and I believe she loves our Eunjung so much so I can't see any reason for not accepting her" Dad said.

 

"But the decision of course is still on my daughter." Mom said.

 

She turned to look at me and hold my hand.

 

"We will support whatever your decision is sweetheart"

 

"A while ago I think I'm going crazy for not knowing where Jiyeon is..." I started and take a deep breath.

 

"I'm afraid to lose her. I'm afraid not to see her smile to me again all I could think about the whole time when we’re looking for her is that I want to see her safe." I continued and my tears started to flow.

 

"So ask God I'll do everything just to see her safe. I promise her I'll believe in everything she would say. Right now there’s only one thing I realize after everything that happens." I added then paused for a little while.

 

Then I look at Mr. and Mrs. Park

 

"I realize that I can't really live without Jiyeon. Please let me take care and protect her Mr and Mrs. Park. I know she is your families only Princess and that I've also hurt her in the past but I love her so much so  please allow us to be together" I said while crying.

 

Mrs. Park then holds my hand.

 

"We believe you will Eunjung." Mrs. Park said then gave me a smile.

 

Mr. Park also smiled at me.

 

I'm so happy I hug both of them

 

"Thank you"

 

I turned to my parents and gave them a hug too

 

"Thanks for supporting me". I said.

 

"Can I see her?" I ask.

 

"Sure, butler Kim will lead you to her room"

 

I then leave the room together with butler Kim to see my Princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm now here at my room.

 

My mom calmed me and threats my wounds

 

A while ago I thought I was gonna die.

 

I thought it was the end.

 

"Honey, are you ok now?" My mom ask.

 

"A little mom" I answered.

 

She then kissed my forehead.

 

Then there were a knock on the door.

 

It was my brother and my cousins.

 

"Hello Princess, how are you?" Hyojoon oppa ask me and sat on the bed.

 

"Still recovering oppa"

 

"That’s good. Recover fast" Joon oppa said while sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

I look at Chanyeol oppa and Hongbin oppa they are just standing beside the bed.

 

"Chanyeol oppa, Hongbin-ah" I called them they were just looking down.

 

 

 

 

 

*sniff*

 

 

 

 

"OMO are you guys crying?"

 

"Who wouldn't I thought you’re gonna leave us Princess" Chanyeol oppa while wiping his tears.

 

"Hongbin even promised to buy you ice cream every time you ask him just to make you stay with us" Joon oppa said.

 

"Jinjayo Hongbin-ah"

 

"Neh, I'll buy you even the whole stand ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter