Chapter 10

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

We are here now at the practice room with manager oppa.

 

"Ok girls Mr. Ham said the PKLG's CEOs will arrive at 3pm so he wants you girls to be there 9 o'clock sharp. Now you should start practicing already" manager oppa said and leave us to practice.

 

"I still can't believe it. The richest people in the world wants to meet us." Hyomin unnie said.

 

"And they also wanna meet me." Eunjung unnie said.

 

Of course they wanna meet you unnie.

 

"Jiyeonah, aren't you excited or nervous? You surely will meet them since you are there favorite" I just give hyomin unnie an awkward smile.

 

I wasn't nervous meeting them. Excited? maybe a little.

 

"Ah I know you’re nervous." Hyomin unnie say.

 

"Don't worry too much baby I'm sure it will be alright. Since they like you before you even know them. Actually I'm more nervous about meeting your family than meeting them." Eunjung unnie smiled

 

"Neh thank you unnie. Don't worry my family are kind they'll like you for sure." I said and gave her an assuring smile.

 If you just know you’re gonna meet my dad by tomorrow.

 

Yes that’s the secret I'm hiding to everyone.

 

Me, my brother and my three cousins are hidden to the public. They didn't know that we are the daughter and sons of the owner of PKLG International. PKLG means Park Kim Lee Go four surnames from the four largest companies in the world. They are founded the Parents of my grandparents and merges when my mom and my dad get married. So it became PKLG International. So basically Park and Go came from my father’s side and Kim and Lee from my mother's side. The reason was not only for our safety but also in order for us to live a normal life while were young. Though its sounds like escaping to reality but that’s their way of showing us the world and remain standing on the ground.

 

I want to tell my unnies about it after we debuted but I have to get permission from my family first.

 

Well this year actually seeing the tight bond between me and my unnies and that they really take care of me they allowed me to tell them the truth. The only problem is that I don't know how. So I think I will just wait till halmoni's birthday.

 

"Baby youre idling" I was back to my senses when eunjung unnie back hug me.

 

"What were you thinking?" She asks still hugging me.

 

"I was thinking I'm going to meet your dad tomorrow unnie maybe you could tell me how I should act or what are the things I shouldn't do" I said

Glad I found an excuse but thinking about it now I'm nervous what if eunjung unnies dad doesn’t like me?

 

"Haha just be yourself baby I know they will like you" she said and turn my body to face her and then gave me a kiss.

 

 

"EHERM I hate to ruin your lovey dovey moment but it's time to practice we have a big event tomorrow and hello were still here" Soyeon unnie nags.

 

"Ok eunyeon let's start practicing now" boram unnie says.

 

Then we start practicing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T-ARA DORM

EUNYEON'S ROOM

EUNJUNG'S POV

We’re here now lying in the bed with Jiyeon having my arms as her pillow while hugging me.

 

Practicing for several hours straight is really power-draining.

 

"I'm really tired unnie" she complained.

 

"Me too." I said.

 

"Unnie what was your father like?" She asks.

 

I guess she’s really worried about meeting my dad tomorrow. What more if she found out that my mom will be there too.

 

"Well my dad is so kind. He loves country music a lot. He always take care of me and my mom even if he had tons of work" I said

 

"Hhmm. Sounds like you unnie. Except to the country music part." She said

 

Honestly my parents like Jiyeon. When I told them that Jiyeon is now my girlfriend they are very happy. They say they already see this coming.

 

"Stop worrying ok. Everything will be alright" I assure her and kiss her forehead.

 

After a few minutes we both fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD

8 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING

We are now preparing to go to my dad's company.

Any minute manager oppa will arrive that’s why we are really in a hurry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD AGAIN

HAM CORPORATION

We are now heading at my father's office. I look at Jiyeon she seem so nervous so I hold her hand and gave her a smile.

 

"Eunjung unnie you surely are very rich" hyomin said in awed expression.

 

"It’s my parent's not mine" I said.

 

"You are the only daughter so it’s yours too Jungie" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"You seriously didn't have to work Eunjungie" qri unnie said.

 

When we arrive in front of my dad's office I stop and knocked.

 

 

"Dad were here" i say while slightly opening the door and sneak my head.

 

"Oh come in come in" he said

 

We entered and the members greeted my dad.

 

 He smiled and greeted them too and then he motioned us to sit.

 

"Eunjung you rarely visit us. If it wasn't for this event I'm not going to see my only daughter" dad say doing his aegyo.

 

I can see that the members are hiding their laugh probably they think I get my aegyo from my dad.

 

Well I'm not going to deny that. My dad then turned his gaze to the girl beside me.

 

"You are Park Jiyeon right?"he asks.

 

"Neh Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter