Chapter 4

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon's POV

I wake up early in the morning despite the fact the I manage to sleep late last night because of Boram unnie's crazy sleep talking habbit.

I should wake the others now or else were going to be late for our schedule today. First top this crazy sleep talker.

I walk to her bed and slightly shake her sleeping body.

"Rambo ireona. We have to get ready now" she just turn her body to the opposite side.

"5 minutes more Soyeonah" haist Boram unnie don't give me a hard time.

Maybe this might have work.

"Boram unnie if you don't wake up this instant I will tell manager oppa about your hidden snacks. Your not that sneaky you know." As if on cue she immediately sat up. See? I told you It'll work.

"I'm awake, I'm awake just don't take my babies away" she cutely say while trying to make her eyes open. I chuckle at her action.

"Such a kiddo unnie. Prepare yourself now I'll just go and wake the others" I left boram unnie and head to MinKyul's Room.

I slowly open the door.

"Oh you guys are already awake guess i don't have to make efforts" I said seeing the both of them already preparing.

"Neh Soyeonie my body is used to waking early now" said Qri unnie.

"Yeah. Mine too. Waking us up won't really be a problem unnie. I guess you should just reserve all your effort for the two person at the next room." Hyomin say while packing her things.

"Yeah your right. I'll go wake them now"

I go now to Eunyeon's Room waking Jiyeon is not really that hard its just sometimes she could be stuborn other times shesfor just fine but Eunjung is a different case she sleeps like shes dead.

I slowly open the room thinking that the two of them will still be sleeping but I guess I was wrong.

They are completely awake now.

"Mwoya?" I ask and they were both startled seems like they didn't notice my presence in their room.

"Soyeon unnie" they both said in unison and look at each other and then immediately look the to the opposite side with their flushed face.

"You both are weird. Your awake without even the need to be woken up and you guys looks strange you know." I suspiciously said and look at Jiyeon

"W-what a-re you saying unnie w-we are t-totally fine" Jiyeon can't even speak straight shes stuttering.

"Neh unnie Jiyeon is right maybe your just thinking too much" eunjung added.

"Geure. I'll be leaving then" i left them.  I wonder what happen to the both of them. Did Jiyeon confess already? They seem awkward to each other.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Soyeon unnie already left a minute ago leaving me alone again with eunjung unnie. Gosh this so damn awkward. I remember what happen a while ago and I can't help but blushed because of it.

FLASHBACK

I was woken by the sound of the alarm clock. We have schedule today oh another busy day. I tried to get up but I failed. I forgot that Eunjung unnie was sleeping beside me while hugging me tightly.

I take the chance to scan her face slowly. This unnie really looks beautiful I touch  her beautiful eyes with perfect eyelashes and run my fingers to her pointed nose. My eyes then catch her lips. They seem so soft and really kissable. I unknowingly  blushed as I got a sudden urge of kissing her.

I started to slowly close the gap between our lips....

When our lips almost touch her eyes starts to open a little a sign that she is starting to wake up. I got surprise and automatically get up forgetting the fact that she was hugging me tightly.

So due to the effect of being startled I get up forcefully draging Eunjung unnie with me which cause for the both as to lose balance and we fell on the floor.

My back hit the floor with Eunjung unnie on top of me and our lips touch. My eyes widen and my heart beats so fast. Gosh her lips are so soft.

After few seconds Eunjung unnie quickly get up and then she help me up too.

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time our eyes met and I can see that Eunjung unnies face are so flushed and I think mine too. I immediately look to the opposite side and I could sense that she did the same. There were silence and we almost didn't notice that Soyeon unnie entered our room.

End of Flashback

 

So thats what happen. I really don't know how to act around Eunjung unnie now but that was my first kiss and I'm glad that its her.

 

Eunjung's POV

We are now inside the van I'm sitting at the back with Jiyeon. Soyeon unnie and Boram unnie occupies the middle and hyomin and qri unnie at the front.

Now here at the back after what happened this morning things between me and Jiyeonie seems to be a little awkward. We can't even look directly in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter