Chapter 7

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

We visited so many beautiful place here in Jeju. The I also enjoyed the foods they are all amazing not forgetting to get selca and send it to Boram unnie.*evil laugh*

 

Anyway were its already 3 in the afternoon Eunjung unnie and I are here in the beach again. I just love the air in here.

 

It's very relaxing and I think my mood is already getting back.

 

"Jiyeonnie did you enjoy our stay in here so far?" Eunjung unnie ask breaking the silence

 

"Neh unnie its really beautiful in here gomawo for bringing me here with you" I replied and smile at her.

 

"Glad to know your happy truth is its really for you" she said which make confuse.

 

"Mwo?"

 

"The purpose of going here was to make you happy." She said looking down.

 

What did she say? All of this to make me happy?

 

"Jinja unnie? Thats so sweet of you then but its not my birthday you know" I told her

 

"Well I want to make you happy everyday." she look at me and gave a dazzling smile.

 

"Hyomin suggested this place to me actually. That night you arrive at the dorm where hyomin is in our room she's actually helping me plan this" she confessed so thats what hyomin unnie's doing at our room.

 

I am touch by her confession. She really give it an effort even plan this trip for me.

 

I hold her hand and smile to her.

 

"You know unnie you don't really need to try this hard to make me happy. Because I'm at my happiest when I'm with you"  I didn't mean to sound cheesy but its the truth being with her is my happiest. Even though we are doing nothing just being with her is enough to kill my boredom. Thats how strong her effect was to me.

 

She smiled back and look at me directly in the eyes it was a captivating moment just like that night we almost kiss.

 

"Jiyeonah there is something I want to tell you." She suddenly said she looks nervous which make me nervous too.

 

"What it is unnie?"

 

"Park Jiyeon I-" she didn't finish what shes going to say when someone covers her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunjung's POV

"You know unnie you don't really need to try this hard to make me happy. Because I'm at my happiest when I'm with you"  she said which made my heart skip a beat. Should I confess now?

 

She smile at me and I smiled back. It was just like the night we almost had our second kiss. I think should confess now

 

"Jiyeonah there is something I want to tell you." I felt so nervous.

 

"What it is unnie?"  This is it. You can do this Eunjung.

 

"Park Jiyeon I-" I haven't had the chance finish my confession when someone cover my eyes.

 

"Nugoseyo?" I ask as the person was still not releasing me. I turn to my back only to see Gyuri.

 

I look at Jiyeon she again surrounded by dark aura. Oh my confession was ruined again but I can blame Gyuri since she doesn't know. I'll just try again tonight and this time should really happen.

 

"Gyuriah what brought you here?" I ask her

 

"Well I'm just gonna ask you if you will go to the special event tonight. Its been a long time we haven't seen each other maybe we could hang out" she said not minding Jiyeon

 

"Well actually we already plan to go there tonight " i said putting my hands around Jiyeon so that she won't feel left out.

 

"Is that so? Well I think we'll just see each other there" she said and then leave.

 

My hands are still around Jiyeon's waist.

 

"Lets go back to the hotel now and take rest for tonights activity baby" I guide her to my car and we headed back to our hotel room.

 

 

 

 

 

FAST FORWARD

Jiyeon's POV

We are now preparing to go to the special event.

I know its going to be fun but seeing Eunjung unnie so excited annoys me.

"Jiyeonah palliwa" she said. Tsk.

"Wait a second unnie." I said.

 "If I know your just excited to see that spoiled brat". I mumbled to myself unfortunately she heard it.

"Yah what did you say?" Gosh what to do

I continue what I'm doing and ignored her.

"Jiyeon I know you and Gyuri start on the wrong foot but please try to be nice to her. I know she didn't mean what she said to you that time.  She was actually kind believe me". She said.

She called me Jiyeon. No more Jiyeonnie, Jiyeonah or baby.

Why do I feel so wronged in here.

"Please let's not ruined this night this is our last night here remember?." She pleads.

"Arasso I'll try my best unnie" although mine is already ruined. I will not try to ruin yours unnie.

 

 

 

 

Eunjung's POV

I'm glad that even though my baby's a little short-tempered and childish at times she still listens.

I'm so nervous and at the same time excited for tonight.

We are here now at the special event. Its like a party but its not for free thats why I have to set reservation. It wasn't the party with gowns or any signs of elegance but rather a casual party.

You can enjoy different things in here. Its like an arcade plus restaurant plus a bar.

Not so far from our spot I saw Gyuri and she's walking towards us. She looks elegant in her casual clothes while me and Jiyeon choose simple clothes to avoid attracting people.

"Wow you look amazing Gyuriah" i complimented her

"Thank you. You're not bad yourself either." She complimented back.

I look at Jiyeon and signaled her to say something.

"Annyeong haseyo Gyuri-shi" she greeted formally but half-heartedly

I only just can let out a heavy sigh because of it. Well at least she tried.

"Annyeong haseyo Jiyeon-shi" Gyuri greated back in the same tone.

"So Eunjung let's play over there". She ignores Jiyeon again and clings to my shoulder.

"Sure. Jiyeonnie Kaja" I hold her hand and pulled her but she resist.

"I'll just stay here unnie. I'll be alright" she said.

"But-"

" Jungie she'll be alright beside she isn't a minor anymore she could take care of herself already. Right Jiyeon-shi?" Gyuri said

"Neh." Jiyeon shortly replied and before I could say something I was being drag.

Gyuri starts to drag me in different games that she choose herself. Honestly I wasn't enjoying at all I keep thinking of Jiyeon.

Its almost an hour Gyuri and I are playing but she doesn't want to stop. This is wrong how am I suppose to confess to Jiyeon now?

"Gyuriah I'm tired already lets go back" i complained to her.

"Ok lets go over there and eat something" she said pointing to food corner.

"No let's just go back. Its been an hour already Jiyeon is alone in there" i insisted

"Don't worry about that rude kid she'll be fine and she's not our kind Eunjung." she said

"Gyuriah please be nice to Jiyeon and she isn't rude so please don't call her like that.and  What do you mean she isn't our kind? I don't care where she came from or what status in life she have. If you dare to look down on her again you could forget that I'm your friend" I firmly said now I can't blame Jiyeon for calling her a spoiled brat coz kinda act like one.

" I'm sorry I just thought that what if she only wants your money thats why she wants to be close to you. There a lot of people like that nowadays I'm just concern about you" she said.

"Thanks for the concern but Jiyeon is not like that.lets go back now." I told her calmly and we headed back to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon's POV

I just sit there and Eunjung unnie and the spoiled-brat gyuri walk away. I don't want  to go with them. I don't want to look like their chaperon or notice there moments together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter