Chapter 1

A Simple Thing That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

Its been years now that t-ara has been together. People come and go but we survive because we have each other. I really love my unnies thay take care of me a lot. Our bond between each othe gets stronger. There are times that words are not needed to understand each other just by looking in each others eyes we can easily say what this means. its been years

Its been years that I've been looking directly to your eyes did you ever understand what it means. I fall inlove with you the first time I layed my eyes on you. Yes its was love at first sight.

Your are my closest unnie because I wanted to be always near you..

"Jiyeon ah"

I always wonder if you feel the same.

"Dino"

Im~~~

"PARK JIYEON"

" IM INLOVE WITH~~" I got shocked and I unknowingly voice out my thoughts

"Oh my God Soyeon Unnie do you really have to shout?" I look at Soyeon unnie and she seemed shocked.

"mwoya I already called you for the Nth time and your just looking at who knows where" soyeon unnie nags at me. I was deep in my thoughts that I almost didn't notice that where infront of our dorm. All my unnies except soyeon unnie was inside the dorm already.

I gathered and my things and look at Soyeon unnie whose eyeing at me the whole time. I think I know why but I dont want to think about it.

"Wae unnie? We have to enter the dorm now kaja" I said trying to sound like nothing happens. I drag Soyeon unnie out the van. But before we enter the door she stop me.

"Park Jiyeon" I felt nervous by the seriousness of her voice as gulped and face her.

"A while ago in the van you were idling and then you suddenly said your inlove" she stated with a hint of teasing in her voice.

"Who is it?" I dont know what to say. I cant say its nobody because obviously she wont buy it. I can't say its eunjung unnie either. Ottokhae??

And as if on cue the door opens and an angel pops out. Kidding aside Eunjung unnie opens the door.

"Unnie, Jiyeonie why are you not coming inside? Something happens?" Eunjung unnie ask curiously.

"Oh Eunjungie our maknae~~~"

"Soyeon unnie helps me pack my things because they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter