Chapter 13: 082116

Experienced

January 1, 2019, Wednesday

10:30PM

-

Jungkook leans in and closes his eyes, but Bora pulls away and leans against the bed.

/Korean

Jungkook scoffs, "What's wrong, Bora? You said you still liked me. I still like you, too. Are you still not able to kiss me?"

Bora gulps, "I still need time, Jungkook.. Please stop pushing these things onto me."

"Are you being serious right now? ...Alright. I'll give you time. I just thought that you thought enough about this and that you were comfortable now."

"I hope you can understand."

Jungkook nods and hugs Bora and pets her head while Bora starts to tear up.

-

Bora was walking around with SISTAR and greeting everyone like that good hosts they were. Then they all split and started talking to people. 

/Korean

Bora was talking to Lay again, "Sorry for just walking away earlier. It was rude of me."

Lay chuckles, "You're fine, Bora. There's no need for you to apologize."

Then a few other EXO members come up to join the conversation.

/Korean

Xiumin puts his arm around Lay and smiles, "What are you two talking about? Is Bora the one you're going to be taking out, Lay?"

Chen sighs, "Leave them alone, Xiumin. Stop being childish. You know that Lay and I don't take people out to that."

Lay clears his throat, "I was actually thinking about changing things up this year. You know.. new year, new me? You should do so too, Chen."

Xiumin smiles widely, "See, Chen, I know a take-out when I see one. We'll see you later, Bora!"

Chen groans and drags Xiumin out of the conversation.

/Korean

Bora nervously laughs, "What are they talking about, Lay? What's a take-out?"

Lay rubs his neck and smiles, "A take-out is a thing the EXO kids and some other guys do after every New Year's party. We find a person that we're interested in and take them out somewhere for a date or something... I was wondering if you could be that person for me tonight."

"You want to take me out on a date after the party?"

"If you want to, yeah. No one's taken a SISTAR to one of these before so if you went, it'd be really cool."

V comes in and puts his arm around Bora, "Not tonight, Lay. If anyone's taking Bora to a take-out, it's me."

Lay rolls his eyes, "You guys broke up, V. You guys aren't all that anymore ever since. She's not yours anymore. Everyone knows that now."

V clicks his tongue, "She is mine. Walk away, Lay, or I'll show you the new me."

/English

Lay sighs and walks away to another group of people and V turns Bora around to face him, "I missed you."

Bora shakes her head, "Don't do this, V. I know you didn't. Don't lie to me."

"What are you talking about?"

"After Christmas, if you really missed me then you would've done something but you didn't. You didn't call me. You didn't text me. You didn't come to see me. You didn't do anything so don't you dare say that you missed me."

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Shut up, V. Don't talk to me ever again."

Bora pulls away from V's grip and walks away.

-

Sehun was looking around for only one person: Hyeri. Then he finally found her drinking something on the couch by herself.

Sehun stops in front of her and smiles down at her. Hyeri gulps because she knew what he wanted.

He puts out his hand and like she promised, she takes it and he takes her into an empty room. He closes the door and Hyeri sits down quietly on the side of the bed. 

/Korean

Sehun smiles and sits next to her, "You can take your time with telling me your decison. I've decided that you are definitely worth waiting for because I love you. I always have. So I can wait. I can wait for you to tell me that you love me or that you don't and I'lll respect your decision. Whatever happens I just want to continue having a strong relationship with you because I don't want to risk losing anything that we had before this. I love you, Hyeri."

Hyeri takes a deep breath, "I love you too, Sehun."

Sehun freezes and Hyeri slightly giggles, "I love you, Sehun. I know you make stupid decisions and that you're trying really hard to adjust to being with me and I appreciate that. I love that you're trying your best. I love that you're so sweet. I love that you respect my decision. I love that I'm someone that you want to show off to the world. But now I think it's my turn."

Hyeri turns to look at Sehun and he was still frozen. She turns his face to her face and leans in. She kisses him softly and Sehun gulps.

Sehun leans in and starts kissing her. They started making out nonstop like there was no tomorow. Only making out.

-

Outside of the rooms, people were dancing, socializing, and living their lives like they had no responsibilities waiting for them to finish. Some people were already knocked out. This wasn't life though. No one caught onto that but Bora. This wasn't reality. This wasn't going to last forever. In a few days, everyone would go back to whatever they were doing before this day. This day was just a dream. All just a dream.

-

January 9, 2019, Thursday

7:00AM

-

Bora was walking to class early but was still super tired so she was walking with her head down until she bumped into her mysterious drink boy: Jungkook.

/Korean

Jungkook turns around and chuckles, "Do you want another drink, Bora?"

Bora looks up with her eyes half-closed and sees Jungkook and Chorong smiling at her, "Good morning."

Bora walks away into her class as Jungkook and Chorong watch her go into class.

/Korean

Chorong groans, "Why did you tell her that you liked her? You know after a month, that..."

Jungkook sighs, "I know what I'm doing. Don't worry about it. You're just upset because you think that I actually like her. Come on, do you not trust me? You know I have only one girl in my head right now and you know that girl is you."

Chorong blushes, "I know, but she's going to think that you like her until we start dating. That's going to break her."

"That's the point and you can't be feeling bad about it because you're even worse than I am. You've been friends with her for years and you're getting up on me. You approached me first, Chorong. Don't make yourself look like the victim when you know you're bad."

"It's not my fault that my feelings decided to go towards you and it's not my fault that your feelings accepted mine."