Chapter 4: 042216

Experienced

August 9, 2019, Friday

Sehun and Hyeri were just standing there for a while without saying anything.

/English/

Hyeri scoffs and smiles at Sehun, "I'm right, right? That's why you can't say anything back to me. I understand if you think I'm being selfish and overreacting, but I'm not sorry for it. I can't be sorry for it. I can't be sorry for my feelings. You can go on and try out other girls until you find another final choice."

Hyeri takes a deep breath and gulps, "Let's pretend like this never happened. We never had this conversation, okay? We don't know that we like each other. We act as if we're still the best of friends. I want it to be like that."

Sehun shakes his head, "No. You don't get to get everything you want since I don't get to get what I want. I'm going to tell the school that you're mine so that they know that not to touch you."

Hyeri tries to grab Sehun's arm as he walks away, but he was too fast for her. Sehun walks into the cafeteria and to the table where everyone else sitting. Hyeri catches up with a shocked look on her face.

/English/

Hyeri slightly hits Sehun's arm and shakes her head, "Don't you dare. You can't do that, Sehun."

/Korean/

Sehun ignores Hyeri and starts talking while everyone watches, "I'll say this in Korean so that everyone can understand this. Listen very carefully. Hyeri Lee... is mine. Don't touch her. Don't flirt with her. Hyeri's mine and my final choice."

Hyeri watches in awe as the girls and guys start cheering. Sehun smirks down at Hyeri and sits back in his seat.

/Korean/

Sehun looks up at Hyeri and smiles, "What are you doing? Sit down."

Sehun grabs Hyeri's hand and pulls her down onto her seat. He slowly lets go of Hyeri's hand and slightly smiles.

Lunch was over and it was time for the last period of the day. Sehun was busy flirting with Hyeri so Jungkook was by himself to walk to class. Until Chanyeol walks up to Jungkook.

/Korean/

Chanyeol puts his arm around Jungkook's neck and laughs, "You were pretty cool earlier. You shut us all down. The girls are loving you, Jungkook. I wonder if it's 'cause of the cute feel you give off or the fact that you stood up for the beloved Bora like that."

Jungkook pushes Chanyeol's arm off, "It's just because I'm cute. Bora doesn't need anyone to stand up for her. This school should know that."

Jungkook continues to walk, but Chanyeol catches up with him, "You know Bora that well? You really like her? C'mon, didn't we warn you? It's no big deal if you got a thing for her. She's got a bunch of guys lined up for her."

"Even if I did like her, I don't think the line of guys would stop me from getting to her. I'm pretty amazing."

"You are... You did grab all the girls' attention in just the first---"

A girl pushes Chanyeol off of Jungkook and stops in front of Jungkook, smiling, Namjoo Kim. She was apart of the group Apink with Chorong and Bomi.

/English/

Chanyeol glares at Namjoo, "Namjoo! What the hell was that for?"

/Korean/

Namjoo fakely smiles at Chanyeol and immediately looks back at Jungkook, "Hi, I'm Namjoo Kim, one of Bora's friends. I heard about the cafeteria incident with EXO."

Jungkook nods, "Stuff goes around fast here. Did Bora hear about it?"

"Probably. She could've been moved by what you said and she might kill EXO for what they said. Bora is a pretty influential person around here. You chose the right side, Jungkook."

Namjoo smiles and walks away. Jungkook scoffs and walks into class while Chanyeol follows, worrying about what Bora would do to him, Sehun, Xiumin, and Chen.

Chanyeol sat next to Jungkook but didn't talk to each other the whole time.

Fourth period went by quickly and the two guys walked side by side while girls glared at Chanyeol and blushed by the sight of Jungkook. They reached 'The Rock' that everyone met at before they drove or walked to the cafe across the street. They were the first ones to arrive.

/Korean/

Jungkook asks Chanyeol, "Are you okay? You seem sick."

Chanyeol looks up at Jungkook while biting his nails, "I'm not sick. I just... I'm just worried. You know Bora well, right? Then you should know that Bora is really scary when she's mad and the kids at our school can create an army to kill me even without her ordering them to. Didn't you see the girls glaring at me in the hallways? Should I not go to the cafe today? Aren't Sehun, Xiumin, and Chen worried about what's going to happen? I shouldn't go. Maybe I should say I'm sick."

Then Hyorin walks up to 'The Rock,' while smiling, "You can't do that. That won't be fun."

Chanyeol sees Hyorin and gulps, "Hey, Hyorin. Wanna help me?"

Hyorin's smile disappears, "What do you think I am, Chanyeol?"

Hyorin slowly walks up to Chanyeol as he slowly backs up. She starts hitting his head and starts cursing curse words in English that Jungkook will never, hopefully, understand.

Then someone taps Jungkook's back and he turns around. Bora was standinig there, smiling.

/Korean/

Jungkook pouts, "Is it possible for you to be smiling in a situation like that? Why are you smiling?"

Bora smiles even more, "I can't even smile now? What kind of situation doesn't allow me to smile? I'm feeling great right now. Did something happen?"

"Are you acting like you don't know or do you really not know?"

"I'm guessing it has to do with Hyorin and Chanyeol 'cause she's beating him up? Hold on, let me stop her."

Bora grabs Hyorin and pulls her away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol's hair was a mess and his lip was bleeding.

/Korean/

Bora holds in her laugh, "Wow, Chanyeol, you must've done something really bad to Hyorin. What happened?"

Hyorin gulps and Chanyeol takes a deep breath, "What the hell are you talking about? Hyorin's beating me up because---"

Hyorin puts up her fist and Chanyeol flinches. The rest of the group comes to 'The Rock.'

/Korean/

Hayoung, another member or Apink, approached Bora, "Hey, V's here to pick you up. Are you going to take any of us?"

Bora responds, "Who wants to come with us?"

No one answered until Jungkook slowly raises his arm.

/Korean/

Bora smiles and nods, "Alright. Then we'll meet you guys there."

Bora walks away to one of the cars in the lane and Jungkook tries to follow, but Hyorin grabs his arm.

/Korean/

Hyorin shakes her head, "What are you doing? Can you not tell that we're all trying to get them alone?"

Jungkook pouts and slowly pulls his arm away, "I like Bora, too. It's possible for Bora to like me back."

Jungkook smiles and quickly follows Bora. Bora, V, and Jungkook were all in the car. V and Bora were sitting in the front and V starts the car then starts driving.

/Korean/

Bora takes a deep breath, "So how was your first day at Haneul?"

Jungkook stutters, "I-it was good!"

V laughs, "Are you nervous, kid? What for?"

Jungkook clears his throat, "Kid? ..I'm not nervous. I don't know why you would think that."

V replies, "You're cute!"

Jungkook yells back, "You're cute, too, kid!"

Bora laughs and playfully hits V's shoulder, "Leave him alone. He probably doesn't like it when you call him kid. You said so yourself. No guy likes to be called cute."

Jungkook asks Bora, "You've called him cute?"

V answers for Bora, "All the time! She always call me cute and then we argue about who's cuter."