Chapter 5: 062816

Experienced

August 9, 2019, Friday

/Korean/

Jungkook clears his throat and exclaims, "That's cute, too!"

Bora giggles and smiles at Jungkook, "Do you know what happened between Chanyeol and Hyorin today? I couldn't ask because everyone was in such rush."

Jungkook gulps and opens his mouth to answer, but V cuts him off, "You... didn't hear? Is that bastard and his EXO coming today? After what they did? What the ing . I'm going to---"

Bora lays her hand on his shoulder, "Why are you getting mad? What happened?"

Jungkook asks, "How did someone that attends a completely different school hear and you didn't?"

Bora slightly smiles, "I was out for a few hours. Maybe that's when it happened?"

V takes a deep breath and cracks his neck, "Okay, it's better if they're coming. Even ing better for me. Don't you think, Jungkook?"

The rest of the car ride was quiet, but luckily, it only took a few more minutes for them to arrive at the cafe. The three enter and were the last ones to join the group. A lot of groups were there: SISTAR, EXO, Apink, Girl's Day.

Everyone was just talking and having fun, except for Xiumin, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Chen.

/Korean/

Then V cleared his throat, "You know... it's really funny how some of you found it okay to come here, even after all that drama you guys caused with your big mouths."

Bora slightly nudges V, "What are you talking about?"

V takes a deep breath and scoffs, "Xiumin. Chen. Chanyeol. Sehun. Why do you guys have to make us look bad? Labels?"

Jungkook whispers to V, "If we're going to talk about this, then do it somewhere private. Why are you doing it in front of her?"

V ignores Jungkook, "If you're going to say , then do it now. Do it here. Or should I do it for you? Don't just sit there like you can't ing speak. You spoke a lot during lunch, didn't you? I know that everyone in this room, except one person, knows exactly what I'm talking about. Don't act dumb."

Chanyeol sighs, "Let's not do this in a public area, V. You're making a mistake."

V smirks, "Mistake? The only mistake that I've made today was allowing you guys to show up here, goddamnit. You guys made a huge mistake though. You have talked about the wrong ing group. You're ing dead."

Bora nudges again at V, "Taehyung oppa... What are you doing right now? What did they do? What have you been talking about since the car ride?"

Then someone throws cake at Sehun and he shouts, "What the ! Who ing threw that?!"

More people start throwing things at the four members and no one stops them. They continue to get hit with all kinds of pastries 'til they run out of the cafe.

/Korean/

Hyorin smiles and says, "Whatever just happened was amazing."

Soyou agrees, "That's what they get for saying about Bora. No one messes with SISTAR."

Then everyone becomes quiet until Bora speaks up, "They talked about... me?"

Dasom glares at Soyou and answers Bora, "I mean they talked about you, but.. like.. they talked about all about us! They just talked about how we slept around and about how being in any kind of relationship with us was no big deal, but Jungkook! He.. backed us up. He defended us saying that they didn't have the right to say that."

Hayoung blushes and comments. "Yeah... it was really cool of him to do that. Jungkook.. you were really cool today."

Jungkook slightly smiles and opens his mouth to respond, but Bora stands up and walks out of the cafe.

/Korean/

Jungkook gets up to chase after her, but V stops him, "Just leave her alone. She likes being alone when things are rough."

Jungkook pulls away from V's grasp and walks out of the cafe for Bora. He looks around and sees Bora sitting down at the swing that was attached to the cafe's porch.

/Korean/

Jungkook walks to the swing, "Can I sit here?"

Bora smiles and nods, "Throwback to a few hours ago."

Jungkook slightly laughs and sits down with Bora, "I don't know what got into me when I defended you."

"Thank you. Thank you for defending me. That was really sweet of you."

"You don't need to thank you. It was something that I should've done. It wasn't--- You're welcome."

"You're a really good guy, Jungkook. You're going to love it here. Sometimes things happen like today, but other than that... I'm going to make sure that you have a great time at this school. Might as well make up for the hell I've been through here."

"I think I fell for the right member."

"Huh?"

"Nothing... I was just talking to myself."

"What'd you say? Come on. You can't do that."

"I said that I felt like I fell for the right member, you."

"You fell for me..?"

"I did. I fell for you, Bora Yoon. I don't care about what other people say about you. God, I don't even know how this happened. I felt like sitting next to you and walking to class today was destiny for us. You were so sweet to me. I thought you were the mean type, but I saw that you were a completely different person. You were so nice to me when I heard all kinds of rumors of you being rude."

"Jungkook..."

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"I... Are you serious?"

"I am serious. Trust me. I like you. Just one date. We can continue to be friends if things don't turn out the way you want it to."

"This isn't a joke?"

Jungkook smiles and nods. Bora takes a deep breath and hesitates.

/Korean/

Bora awkwardly smiles, "And you won't make it awkward if the date doesn't go well? I'd still like for us to be friends. You're very sweet."

Jungkook scoffs, "Of course. Are you thinking that things won't go well for us already? Come on, be positive. This Saturday... at the park across school."

"Okay. Let's do it."

-

After a couple of hours, it was already 8PM. 

V drived Hyorin and Bora back to Bora's house and they were sitting in Bora's room.

/Korean/

Hyorin clears and asks, "Are you okay, Bora?"

Bora looks at Hyorin with a guilty look on her face, "What are you talking about? I'm doing great!"

"Don't you dare go there. What's wrong? Did Jungkook say something while you guys were out?"

Bora sighs, "Kind of... It wasn't anything bad. It's just me being negative."

"What is it? What'd he say?"

"He asked me out. He confessed to me saying that us meeting today was destiny. And.. I said yes, but... V..."

"You said yes to Jungkook? What's wrong with that?"

"I liked V. Or maybe I still do like V. I've liked V for a year and I don't think I have a chance with him."

"Why don't you think that? How many times does everyone need to tell you guys? You guys are meant for each other. You're just overreacting."

"I don't feel like V likes me though. I've known him for a long time and if he liked me, then he would've already told me by now, but he hasn't."

"I think he's just shy, too."

"V? Shy? V is never shy.. When he dated Suzy, he wasn't shy."

"Maybe, you're special. He probably doesn't want to mess things up with you. There is probably a reason for him not confessing."

"He probably still likes Suzy. Or he just doesn't see me like that."

Hyorin sighs and sits next to Bora on the bed, "Are you kidding? We are SISTAR, for heaven's sake. We are the top group at our school, Bora. There is no guy that does not want to be with us. Everyone wants to be with us. We are y!"

Bora slightly laughs, "What if what EXO said was true? They only want us for our bodies."

Hyorin rolls her eyes, "You've got to be kidding me. We have been with less guys compared to a lot of the groups at our school. They only came up with those kind of rumors of us sleeping around 'cause we look good!"

"God ing damnit, Hyorin. Of course you can be happy and positive. You're living great! Everyone loves you. You have your life straight in front of you. You have good grades. You take part in so many events at our school. Everyone sees you as the happy virus. Do you know what I am? I'm a ing . That's all I am. A good looking . And... and... I..."

Bora starts crying and Hyorin hugs Bora.