I was lucky?

Can you keep a secret?

Chapter7: I was lucky?

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

“Where were you?” Hyuna asked as soon as I walked into the house.

“I got lost” I lied.

“You didn’t tell anyone, did you?”

I shook my head.

“Now, help me to find the key to the tree house” she instructed me, heading to dad’s room.

I found the key and handed it over to her. She hid all the evidence, the hammer and the apron, in the tree house. I went back to my room after helping her hiding those stuff. I drew it. I drew the whole scene starting from she killed Miss Gina to where she hid all those evidence.

Mom’s P.O.V.

It’s time to go to school and I sent them all, as usual. Hyuna was the first one to get out from the car when we reached at school. I took this chance to talk with Gikwang as Gayoon was still sleeping at the back seat.

“Are you okay with her?” I asked.

He nodded slowly.

“Did she try to hurt you?”

He shook his head and went out from the car. His book suddenly fell from his backpack. I came out from the car, calling his name and helped him to pick up his book.

“Mom! Gayoon!” he screamed.

I looked back and saw my car is moving down a hill and Gayoon was still sleeping in there.

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and realised that we had reached our school already. I was about to get out from the car when Hyuna opened the driver’s door. She changed the gear and the car moved slowly down the hill. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. my voice won’t came out. I cried. I could see everyone was chasing the car, trying to stop it, including mom. Suddenly, I felt the car hit on something and slowly, it stopped. I came out of the car and saw there were bloods. Someone got crashed and his head was ripped apart from his body.

Gikwang’s P.O.V.

The car is moving down the hill. Everyone tried to chase it but it was fast. Junhyung, a friend of mine, tried to stop the car by standing in front of the moving car and ended up, he got crashed. His head was ripped apart from his body. It was very tragic, I knew Hyuna did this but there was nothing I can do about it.

“Gikwang hyung, what should we do? Junhyung is dead” Dongwoon asked me.

I could answer that for sure.

“I think I knew who did this. Yesterday…. oh never mind” Yoseob added up and cut off his own sentences.

“Gikwang hyung, can you teach me those body language? I need to communicate with your sister” Yoseob asked me.

“How did you know about her?” I was surprised. I never told them about Gayoon.

“It’s a long story. Will you?”

“Yeah, sure”

We buried Junhyung later in the evening. Polices was still investigating this case. They put the blame on mom. They said that it must be mom’s fault, not turning the gear into brake mode. But Gayoon stood up for her.

“I was the one who almost killed my self. I wanted to open the front door but accidently change the gear. It wasn’t mom’s fault” I translated what Gayoon tried to explain. They closed the case without any further investigation.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Author's note: updated three chapters in a day:) yeah i just want to end this up as soon as possible. it's killing me writing this story. so, hope you'll enjoy this chapter, the whole story. don't forget to leave a comment^^ feel free to subscribe~