Truth or Dare?

Can you keep a secret?

Chapter5: Truth or Dare?

Jihyun just woke up from her comma. She told her parents that Hyuna was the one who pushed her down from the roof. Her parents told it to the principal and the principal called Hyuna’s parents.

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

“I just got a call from your principal. Would any of you want to tell me what’s going on?” Mom asked all of us, looking straight at Hyuna. We all just remain silent.

“Jihyun told that Hyuna pushed her” mom added up.

“No. I didn’t” Hyuna tried to protect herself. She used both body language and talk so that I could still join the conversation.

“Then, why did she said that?”

“Her head must be hit on something and she forgot how she fell”

“Fell?” mom asked again.

“Yes”

“How do you know she fell?”

“I was there, with Gayoon”

“You saw it too?” mom looked at me.

I nodded.

“She slipped” I added.

Gikwang gave a sharp look at me and left us.

“Okay then, I’ll tell your principal about this” mom said, leaving me and Hyuna alone at the kitchen table.

“You’re a good girl” Hyuna patted my head and left me.

Gikwang’s P.O.V.

I was playing paintball outside and the bullet suddenly hit a bird. The bird fell down and it was covered in red ink, from my paintball. Hyuna walked towards me, holding a large rock.

“Kill it” she said to me.

“No, I didn’t mean to hit it”

“It’s better to let it rest in peace than have it holding the pain. Kill it” she passed the rock to me.

“No! You do it”

“Fine” she threw the rock at the bird. Its blood spread.

“Why are you so evil?”

“The bird is in peace now” she said and left me alone, staring at the innocent bird.

Mom’s P.O.V

I started to have a weird feeling about Hyuna. Gayoon seemed as if she was hiding something. I told their principal about what Hyuna told me, she had a witness that she didn’t do it. So, the cant do anything to arrest Hyuna. There was no proof that Hyuna did this.

Gayoon’s P.O.V

I loved to draw. I drew everything that happened to me. so, I drew Hyuna pushing a girl (Jihyun) from the roof. I wanted to tell somebody about this but I’m afraid she would do something bad to us. So, I decided to keep it to myself.

Dad’s P.O.V.

We were eating dinner together. I’m happy that Hyuna joined us but the kids doesn’t seemed happy about it.

“Shut up!” Gikwang suddenly screamed.

“Why you keep making those annoying noise?” he added.

“Gikwang, that’s not the way to talk to your sister” I scolded him.

“She started it. I hate her!”

“That’s it. I’m going to lock your tree house”

“It’s not fair dad” he said and went to his room.

Gikwang’s P.O.V.

We have a tree house. We used to play in it when we were little but now I used it to keep my personal things. It’s not fair that dad locked it. I was furious and I slept. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming into my room, getting closer to me. my neck felt cold.

“You’re going to be a good boy, right?” a voice approached me. I opened my eyes and saw Hyuna standing beside my bed, holding  knife on my neck.

I nodded slowly.

“Be nice and keep our little secret” she glared at me and walked away from my room.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: So, here's the next chapter. Most of it was just conversations but I hope you'll still enjoy it. Don't forget to leave a comment and feel free to subscribe:)