Red Roses

Can you keep a secret?

Chapter10: Red Roses

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

Yoseob brought me to his house and made me a cup of coffee. I told him everything that happened to me, since he already saw some. He promised that he would always protect me. Suddenly, his phone rang. He told me that it was one of his friends, telling that someone found Hyunseung’s dead body under my neighbour’s car. Just then, I realise something, Gikwang oppa.

“Yoseob, can we go to the hospital. I want to see oppa” I asked him and he nodded.

We took a cab to the nearest hospital. I hope mom brought oppa to this hospital.

Dad’s P.O.V.

I went home and saw Hyuna was alone.

“Hyuna, where’s the others?” I asked.

“They went to the hospital”

“What happened?”

“Gikwang fell from the tree house when trying to pick the lock. Mom blamed me for that, so she left me alone”

“Let’s go to the hospital, I’ll take you with me”

 “I don’t think mom likes me very much” she added suddenly.

“She loves you Hyuna, you’re her daughter”

“It must be hard to love an adopted child as much as your own” she said, almost tearing.

“Maybe you should try to do something nice to her” I suggested.

“Wait a sec” she said and hurried to her room, grabbing some stuff. Then, we went to the hospital together.

Mom’s P.O.V.

Before Gikwang fell from the tree, I went into Hyuna’s room and found a black diary. I opened in and it was written ‘Sarnee Institution’ on the back. While waiting or Gikwang, I decided to google  it. I found the phone number for the institution, I dialled it and a man answered me.

“Hello, is this Sarnee Institution’? I asked.

“Yes, how can I help you?” the voice said.

“Do you happen to know Hyuna?”

“I’m so sorry, I’m not familiar with that name”

“Try to remember, maybe she’s from your orphanage?”

“I’m sorry again ma’am, but this is not an orphanage. This is a mental institution”

My jaw dropped when I heard his answer. There were three possibilities, maybe Hyuna was born there, maybe she was a patient there or maybe she wasn’t even from there.

“I’ll email you her photo” I said and he gave me his email address.

“I’ll give you a call you later” the man said again.

Dad’s P.O.V.

I went to the hospital with Hyuna and saw Gayoon just arrived there with some random guy. I went to see Gikwang and saw my wife was there. Hyuna went closer to her and gave her a bunch of red roses. She’s such a sweet and thoughtful girl.

Mom’s P.O.V.

My husband arrived with Hyuna. Hyuna gave me a bunch of red roses. There were tons of questions running on my mind at that moment. Suddenly, a drop of red ink fell on my fingers. Wait, red ink? I asked myself and went to the nearest sink, I washed those roses. I could smell blood and the colour faded. The flowers turn to white. Then I realise something, it was my white roses, my Sohyun and Jiyoon! I ran towards Hyuna and pushed her, hard.

“Why did you do this?” I yelled at her.

I was screaming like an idiot and doctors and nurses came closer to me. They hold my hand tightly and gave me an injection. Everything went blank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note: chapter ten, done! Okay it may not be that good but I still hope you’ll enjoy reading this. Thanks for commenting and subscribing^^ for those who hasn’t, please do so:)