Things keep getting stranger.

Can you keep a secret?

Chapter3: Things keep getting stranger.

Gikwang’s P.O.V.

OMO. She’s screaming like an idiot.

“Hey. Isn’t that your sister?” Dongwoon, a friend of mine, asked me when he saw Hyuna screaming and Gayoon was beside her. I pretended not to hear him and just walk away. Hyuna, she’s going to ruin my reputation in school for sure. I was like, the popular kid in school, me and my friends. They were Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung. We were called as The BEAST. Well, not because we were mean or anything but we don’t hang with other people. So, basically for them, we are mean.

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

Why she did that? Screaming. She is sooo creepy. Jihyun and throw her book away. Pictures of unknown people spread all over the places. I took a look at Hyuna’s face and she was furious. We went to our class and our teacher introduced her in front as the new student. Jihyun started to make fun of her again and Hyuna gave Jihyun a glare.

--RECESS--

Gikwang’s P.O.V.

As usual, we would hang at the school gym.

“Why is that your sister never talk?” Yoseob asked me out of sudden. I stared at him for a moment and continued lifting some weight. I never talked about my sister to anyone. I’m not embarrassed of her but I just don’t feel comfortable talking about her.

Gayoon’s P.O.V

It was recess and of course, I went along with Hyuna. She asked me to bring her to the rooftop and I did. Then, she told me to leave her alone. She told me that using body language. I wonder when she studied all those in a short time. She seemed like she had been doing this before. Suddenly, I saw Jihyun heading to the roof too. So, I decided to hide instead of leaving.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Jihyun was screaming. She’s falling from the top of the roof.

I could see it clearly from my own two eyes, Hyuna came closer to Jihyun when Jihyun was playing with the birds. I’m guessing that Jihyun had no idea Hyuna was there. Hyuna pushed her down, on purpose. I was too shock that I came out from my hiding place. Hyuna saw me, she knew I saw everything and she glared at me.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: sorry if the story a bit boring or short. i'll try my best to improve my writing skills and try to make it more interesting. hope you'll enjoy reading this and please leave a comment. feel free to subscribe:)