The game begins

Can you keep a secret?

Chapter4: The game begins

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

Jihyun was still lucky as she didn’t die, but she broke her neck. Our school only have two floors and she fell on a teacher’s car. Her heart was still beating and the teacher brought her to the nearest hospital. Hyuna and I quickly went down, pretending not knowing anything.

No One’s P.O.V.

Jihyun had been sent to the hospital and she was in comma. Nobody could tell what had happen except for Gayoon and Hyuna but they didn’t spoke up about it.

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

I felt very guilty for keeping this to myself. I was thinking whether I should tell someone about this when Hyuna came into my room.

“You saw it, didn’t you? Can you keep a secret?” she asked me, using body language.

I nodded slowly.

“You wouldn’t tell anyone, right?”

I shook my head, I was scared.

“Don’t be scared. I won’t hurt you. You know I love you, I really love you” she said sarcastically and hugged me.

“Do you want to play some games?” she asked suddenly, taking out a gun from her pocket and pointed it at my forehead. I remain silence, almost cried.

She turned back suddenly, I assumed that someone called her.

“Maybe next time” she said back, putting away her gun.

Mom’s P.O.V.

“Hyuna~” I called her so that we could hang together. Maybe it’s about time for me to know her better. She was such a nice girl. I showed her my garden, my white roses. I planted those roses so that Sohyun and Jiyoon (my unborn baby) would always be with us. We buried Jiyoon’s underneath those roses.

“You have a very beautiful garden” she said.

“Thank you. You see that white roses?”

“Yes”

“That’s Sohyun and Jiyoon for us.  As the flowers keep growing, I knew they would be growing too, in our heart. These roses mean so much to me”

Tears suddenly fell from her eyes.

“Don’t cry dear” I said, hugging her.

“You’re such a nice mother. Gayoon and Gikwang are very lucky to have you” I almost cried, hearing her words. That’s the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.

We went inside and she saw my piano.

“That’s a very nice piano. You play it?” she asked.

“Yes, you want to try?”

She nodded.

“You want me to teach you?”

“Sure”

So, a taught her some basic note and she caught up very fast. She played it perfectly. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was from the school principal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s note: here’s the next chapter. It was still short but I’ll try to make it longer on the next chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it and please comment. Feel free to subscribe:)