A dead body

Can you keep a secret?

Chapter6: A dead body.

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

We went to the mall, the three of us, me, Hyuna and mom. Mom’s phone rang out of sudden. She told Hyuna to get some apples and she walked further from us to answer her call. Hyuna knew that I could understand lips sign. So, she asked me to read mom’s lips.

“It’s Miss Gina” I sign.

“She’s talking about you, and Jihyun” I added.

Mom walked towards us after ended her conversation and brought us home. As we reached home, Miss Gina was there. Mom asked us to go to our room but Hyuna forced me to read what they’re talking about.

Mom’s P.O.V.

Miss Gina went to our house with a serious expression.

“There’s must be a mistake” she said.

“About what?” I asked, curiously.

“Hyuna. We don’t even know where she came from”

“But I adopted her”

“I know but she’s not from here. There’s no data about her”

“What should I do?”

“I guess I’ll try to check more about her and I’ll give you a call later” she ended our conversation and walked towards the door.

“Right now, just keep an eye on her” she added before leaving.

Gayoon’s P.O.V.

Hyuna forced me to follow her outside, waiting for Miss Gina’s car to pass by. I wondered why she was wearing a pair of gloves and an apron. When Miss Gina’s car passed us, she threw a rock at the car’s window. Miss Gina came out from the car, she saw me there.

“Gayoon, what are you doing here?” she asked and walked towards me.

Hyuna came out of the bushes and hit Miss Gina’s head, using a hammer. She hit Miss Gina for about ten times. Blood spread to Hyuna’s apron.

“Help me to hide her” Hyuna gave a sign to me.

I helped her to hide Miss Gina’s dead body behind some bushes. She kept the apron and the hammer in a bag that she brought along. I felt someone grabbing me from behind and pulled me. he closed my mouth using his hands.

“I saw it” he said.

“Why did you helped her?” he asked me and shook my body.

“Please talk! You must be wondering who I am. I’m Yang Yo Seob. I came to see your brother, he told me to meet him but then I saw you. I followed you here”

I gave him a sign.

“Why you aren’t talking”

I gave another sign, showing that I’m deaf.

“Oh, you can’t talk. I’m so sorry. But I need to talk to you. I’ll learn your body language. Wait for me and keep yourself save. Bye Gayoon” he said, waving at me before he left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Okay, done with the 6th chapter. Hope you guys will enjoy it. For those who haven't leave a comment, please do so. I need your comment to know how my story went so far. Feel free to subscribe:)