Threat

After I Loved You

Mark was pacing in his living room. "Where in the world did (Y/N) get the idea that I kissed Jess?" Mark asked as he ran his fingers through his blond locks. It was about midnight but he couldn’t sleep. Was that the reason you had given up on your feelings for him? He sighed angrily.

"M-Mark?" He turned to see you standing by the hall way entrance wearing a his favorite white T-shirt and some of his boxers. When you felt his staring you shuffled in comfortably. "I put these on... You said that I could last time" you mumbled and Mark smiled. "Y-yeah. I-I didn't forget." Mark stood there awkwardly. He tried to be cool but you looked so good in his clothes he just wanted to squish you.

"Uhm can I have some water?" You asked shyly seeing that Mark was still staring. "Oh yeah. Yeah. Sorry I spaced out." Mark internally kicked himself. You gladly took the glass of water he handed you and took a sip of it. Then you passed it back to him with a small smile and thank you, then you waited for him to put it in the sink.

Mark had half expected you to turn and walk back to his room but you were still there. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked and you fumbled with your shirt again. "C-can we go lay down again?" You asked as your cheeks went pink. Mark smiled like a goof ball, "Yeah. We can." His heart beat heavily in his chest as he approached you. Mark extended his arm towards you and you gladly accepted.

In the morning you woke up with Mark wrapped around your waist, your limbs tangled and him breathing on your hair. You smiled and took in his features. He looked so calm and peaceful. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Am I that interesting?" He teased and you blushed like mad. You pulled away only to have Mark pull you into a tighter embrace. "Just 10 more minutes and then we can go back to the real world." He whispered and you smiled sadly.

But you decided to be selfish and take those 10 minutes he had asked for. "Okay." You whispered and relaxed into his arms. Mark sighed happily and hugged you tighter as the both of you drifted off to sleep again.

When you awoke the second time Mark was no longer in bed. You frowned slightly and walked into the kitchen. There was a note in the fridge saying, "(Y/N), I didn't want to wake you since you've been sick. But I went to the grocery story. Ps you look so cute when you sleep!  >\\<" you read it out loud over and over again.

You felt that familiar flutter In Your heart. There was a knock on the door and you smiled thinking it was Mark. You opened the door but your smile faltered when you noticed it was Jess.

"So it is true you are here." Jess crossed her hands. "Hey to you too." You said before walking back to Mark's room. Jess followed you, "so you spent the night in Mark's?" She scoffed as you nodded. "You do know him and I are dating?" She spat and you looked at the floor.

"Y-yeah. But he-" "seriously (Y/N) how many times do I need to tell you he kissed me! He loves me not you." Jess yelled angrily and you frowned. "I-l" before you could finish Jess began speaking again. "Besides you have a boyfriend. Eric cheated on you once because you couldn't give him what he wanted. You think you could give Mark what he wants? Please."

You stood up. "You know what Jess. I could careless what you say. Mark is my friend and if he wanted to take care of me I don't see why he can't." You retorted. "Because he is mine!" Jess yelled and suddenly Mark's voice rung out from behind the closed door. "(Y/N) I'm home!" You were still glaring at Jess when Mark came in.

"Markipoo!" Jess called after him only pausing to glare at you. “I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you seem really loose when you're juggling two boys.” She whispered at you. You furrowed your brows together, she had the audacity to say that about you when she was playing with Jr. and Mark? You opened your mouth to respond,but she cut you off once more. “Back off from Mark. He doesn't care about your feelings. I know how you look at him, you're practically shooting hearts out of your eyes. He’s mine.” She then turned and opened the door. Mark pushed her off and placed a hand over your forehead. “Good no more fever. I have your favorite pancake mix?” You smiled sadly, “Maybe next time we have 10 minutes…” Mark’s heart hurt at your reply, he really had hoped to spend more time with you.
Jess huffed seeing as Mark just ignored her for you so she pulled out her phone and dialed Eric. “Oh Eric! I know where (Y/N) has been! With Mark! I know, okay she needs you to pick her up! I mean you are her boyfriend!” She stressed out the boyfriend and Mark’s heart felt another ache. He wanted to tell you that he wanted to spend time with you and hold you, but he couldn’t. You belonged to someone else. Mark forced a smile, “Yeah, he should've been the one to take care of you.” He said bitterly and turned to face Jess. “Jess we need to talk” he said as well before pulling her away. You stood there, your heart hurt as well, did Mark regret taking care of you?

You pulled on your clothes and walked into the kitchen where Mark was talking with Jess. she was smiling and helping make the pancakes. Your heart hurt once more, and you made a move to get your shoes. “You’re leaving?” Mark asked with a hint of disappointment. You nodded while forcing  smile, “Yeah. Thanks again!” you forced yourself to sound chipper. “W-wait! Uhh have some pancakes!” Mark yelled and you turned around didn’t he want to have some alone time with Jess? “Mark! You’re so nice! Don’t worry Eric will be here when you finish eating!” Jess laughed and you frowned. Mark burrowed his brows, there was something tense about your interactions. So he only wanted you to wait for Eric?

Mark didn’t let you help claiming you were too sick and you couldn’t help but feel slightly disappointed. Did he only want to cook with Jess? You sat there and felt a knot settle in your throat. “(Y/N)?” You looked up and noticed Eric standing by the door frame.  You had a bitter taste in your mouth as you tried to smile. “Hey” You mumbled and Mark came in with the pancakes.You’re face lit up and your stomach growled. Mark handed you a plate and you smiled gratefully. “You look so cute when you eat!” Eric exclaimed and Mark thought of how lucky he was that he could shower you with compliments. Something only Mark could dream of.

When you guys were done, Eric took your plate and waited for you, “Ready?” he asked  and you nodded. Mark sighed wishing once more it was him taking you home. You sighed wishing it was yous staying to help him wash dishes. “Hey Eric?” You asked when you guys where near Your house. He stopped and looked at you, “Yes?” He asked and you wanted to call it off then and there, but you couldn’t find the words. “I can go home from here.” You said and Eric nodded. “Okay. Later” He waved and walked the other way. You smiled sadly again, he hadn’t changed.

Later that day:

“(Y/N)! Are you okay?!” a yelling Jackson tackled you into a bear hug. “Yeah. I had a good nurse.” You laughed and Jackson frowned, “I wanted to take care of you! But Mark huh?” He wiggled his eyebrows and You blushed thinking about the cuddles. “How you doing?” Jr and JB asked in unison and everyone began laughing. “I’m good, thanks guys!” You flashed an okay with a huge smile. Your face turned into a curious one as you looked at an unfamiliar faces. “Oh! I almost forgot. This is Yugyeom!” Bambam exclaimed as he tossed an arm over him. “Nice to meet you” You offered a hand and Yugyeom accepted it. “Likewise.” “Well Let’s eat some dinner!” Jackson yelled and the guys crowded the kitchen looking for food. Yugyeom stood there awkwardly causing you to laugh. “Come one, if they like you then I like you. Welcome to the family!” You laughed and Yugyeom seemed to relax. Soon you all were goofing around the kitchen, you felt all the stress you had leave for a moment. But still found yourself wishing Mark was there.

Mark on the other hand was busy trying to figure out what his next move was. "Marki, I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow! Let me know if (Y/N) feels worse! Or if you need someone to talk too. I know it was hard seeing her with Eric."Jess called and Mark smiled thankful he had a friend who knew he had feelings for you. Once she left he sighed, "I guess I was just paranoid. Jess and (Y/N) are best friends."

Mark laid down trying to figure everything out. How could he even begin to understand where he went wrong. "Maybe Youngjae can help." He mumbled dialing his best friend.

Back with you:

"I hate to leave you (Y/N)!" Jackson whiners while clinging onto you and you giggled. "I'll be fine Jackson." It took JB and Jr both to get him out the door. "Text me! I'll be a better nurse than Mark!" Jackson called dramatically.

"Yugyeom it was nice to meet you!" You called and Yugyeom smiled before heading out the door. BamBam was last to go, but he stopped. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked lowering his voice and you looked down biting your lip. It was all you could do to keep from crying as you nodded sadly.