Sleepover pt2

After I Loved You

"M-Mark?" You asked a little bit out of breath. Mark stood there looking at you, your hair was a bit of a mess, your shirt was hanging off one shoulder and you had a slight glow due to the small amount of sweat you had. His eyes trailed down onto the hands on your waist. Jackson had tried to pull you back to open the door but had froze when he saw Mark. Mark's eyes narrowed. "What are you doing?" The question was mostly directed at Jackson who quickly pulled his hands back. "You. We need to talk." He said through his teeth before pulling you out after him.  Mark kept his hand wrapped around your wrist as you followed him outside and closed the door behind your house.

Mark sat on a bench, "Look I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. I was just having a bad day." He mumbled. "Oh? Was it because of Jess & JR? I saw that you guys were close at the restaurant." Your face flushed when you noticed his hand was still grabbing yours. Mark gulped he couldn't bring himself to admit it was because he was jealous because you were too close to the other guys. "It's okay." You half whispered. It hurt that the reason he had been moody was because of his jealousy for Jess not you.

"(Y/N)-" Mark wasn't able to finish when BamBam and Jackson poked their head through the door. "Are you guys done yet?" Jackson asked. You looked at Mark who just looked at the floor. He should've just told you the truth. He internally smacked his forehead. Seeing no no reaction from him you nodded at Jackson. " Yeah." You pulled your hand back from Mark and stood up. Mark immediately missed your hand. He didn't want you to go so he made a move to grab your hand but it froze half way when someone called his name

"Mark?" Everyone turned at the familiar voice. Mark let his hand fall into his lap slowly. "Jess!" You exclaimed at your friend, "what are you doing here?" You asked. She eyes you and Mark. "I heard there was a sleep over." She shrugged. "I guess the more the merrier!" You exclaimed while BamBam and Jackson rolled their eyes. Why couldn't you tell her to off. They saw that you & Mark were obviously gonna have a moment.

You turned to Mark, "wanna sleep over too" you asked. His eyes lit up, "Sure" was his reply. You couldn't help but smile even though you knew he had lit up because of Jess. "Okay guys come on in! We ordered pizza!" You said and walked in the door. "Let's call Jr!" BamBam said hoping Jess wouldn't interact With Mark as usual.

After everyone was situated all of you crowded onto the couch. Jackson had purposely made you sit next to him so you could sit with Mark. If the lights had been on Mark's pink face would've been visible. It was a scary movie this time. You had curled your body inward and at one point you were leaving in on Mark. His heart rate was quickening the closer you got. He was about to wrap his arm around you when Jess walked in from the kitchen.

"Move over (Y/N)" she said while pushing you away from Mark. You were reluctant to move but she sat down in between you two forcing you to move. Mark's arm retracted and was on his side again. What did he ever like in Jess? He asked himself. "Ah!" You exclaimed when the scary clown popped in front of the screen out of no where. You practically jumped into Jackson's arms.

"Woah (Y/N) putting the moves on me so quickly?" Jackson chuckled. You smacked his arm away. "It's okay I'll hug you!" Before you could reply he wrapped his arm around you. Jackson felt a hard look fall into him and turned to see a pissed  off Mark. Jackson flashed him a white smile.

After the movie ended you guys made room for the bedroom. "I want the bed!" Jess called out. You were originally gonna sleep on it but you agreed. Jackson & BamBam gave you a look. "Mark come sleep with me!" She pouted trying to look cute. Jr was already in the bed causing Mark to just rubbed his neck, "I'll sleep on the floor." He said. "Fine." She pouted.

You gave a look. If she was with Jr then why around with Mark's feelings. "(Y/N) you can cuddle with me!" Jackson yelled. "No I'm her cuddle buddy!" BamBam said causing you to giggle. "I'm gonna take a quick shower!" You said as you walked into the bathroom.

When you came out Jackson & BamBam were sound asleep hugging each other. You smiled, you looked around and saw that the only space available was next to Mark. He was laying on his side, you were sure he was asleep. You the night light and rushed to the spot next to him. Just as you were about to lay down Jess said "(Y/N) turn that thing off! I can't sleep with it on!"

"But I'm scared." you mumbled to yourself before making your way to turn it off. You crawled into the space next to Mark & looked all over your surroundings. You shouldn't have watched the movie. "Don't look around if your scared." Mark's voice was husky with sleep. You turned around to face him, taking his advice. But you were still nervous of what could pop out.
You suddenly felt a hand slip under your waist and pull you in. "M-Mark?" There was not reply for a while. "I'll protect you (Y/N)." He mumbled before pulling you closer.

You studied his face, was he sleeping? You heard a crack and snuggled closer to Mark who in return tightened his grip on you. He  opened his eyes and looked down at you. Your heart was beating faster when you realized he was awake. "It's okay." He assured you and began to rub circles all over your back.

Your eyes slowly began to get heavier as you relaxed into Mark. Your senses were overwhelmed with Mark.