Flirting

After I Loved You

You woke up and your eyes widened when you felt two arms wrapped around your waist. You looked up & noticed Mark's sleeping face. You smiled remembering his kinda act towards you. You tried to move but realized your legs were intertwined with one another and his grasp tightened. When you looked up again he was looking back at you and smiled. "Good Morning" Mark's voice was husky. "G-good Morning" you stuttered.

"Good Morning to you two lovebirds!" Jackson threw himself on both of you. "Owe Jackson!" Mark yelled and you escaped the mess. "Where you guys cuddling?!" BamBam asked popping his head out from behind Jackson. "No." Was Mark's curt reply.

You winced at his reply. "Right he was just being nice" you whispered. "What was that (Y/N)?" BamBam asked. "Nothing. Let's go eat!" You suggested and Jackson and BamBam yelled. You looked back at Mark who just sat there. "You coming?" You asked, "I'll be there in a few" was his reply.

When you left Mark fell back into the pillow. "Why didn't I just say we were cuddling?! What's so hard about that?!" He rubbed his face in frustration. He sat up and decided to help you by folding up the covers. While he was folding up the covers he noticed a grey bunny on your dresser (it was usually on your bed but you moved it so Jess could sleep).

A smile unknowingly creeped onto his face. "It's the bear I gave her for her birthday." The thought that you still had him feeling all warm inside. "Mark! Foods ready!" He heard his name being called. He was about to put the bunny down when someone opened the door. "What is that?" He heard someone say, it was Jess. "It's a bear I gave (Y/N)." "Oh it suits her, she's pretty plain don't you think?" She laughed but The comment shouldn't have bugged Mark but it did. A lot.

"Oh yeah we're starting school next week!" Jackson whined. "Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask. What school do you go to?" You asked. "Same as you!" He yelled happily. "He just transferred there." Mark added casually. "Yeah, just for you Mark! Markson for life!" Jackson said with a mouth full while hugging Mark. "Markson?" You giggled and Mark rolled his eyes and pushed Jackson away. "Dude that's gross. Swallow your food." Mark glared at Jackson who made his way to tease you.

School went by like a blur the first few months. You felt so at home with the group of friends you had made which consisted of Mark, Jackson, BamBam, Jr, Jess and along the way you met JB. "Hey guys, I'll catch you later I have to meet a friend to get the notes I missed last week!" You suddenly remembered. "Oh we can wait for you?" JB suggested and you smiled. "Yeah? Okay I'll be quick!"

You rushed down the hall but suddenly your body made contact with a hard chest. The impact made you fall into the floor. "Ow" you rubbed your soar . "Sorry" you mumbled. "(Y/N)?!" You looked up at the face of the voice's owner. "Eric?" Your eyes widened. "How have you been?" He asked. "Uhm I've been good."  You managed to choke out.

"Who's that?" Jr. Pointed at the guy walking next to you. "E-Eric?" Jess' face went pale. Mark shuffled uncomfortably, he didn't like the way she said his name. Who was he? You walked up and noticed your group was a bit silent.

"Hey guys!" You waved and Jackson ran up to give you a hug. "Whose that?" He shot a dirty look to Eric. "Oh uhm guys this is my uhh Eric." Mark noticed your hesitation but stayed quiet. "Eric this is Jackson, Mark, JB, Jr. And you know BamBam and Jess." "Actually I'm her Ex-boyfriend. But I suppose friend is nicer." Eric's eyes glimmered and you nodded awkwardly. Mark felt his face scowl at the fact that you probably kissed this guy.

Everyone was to busy looking at Eric that they didn't notice Mark. Eric on the other hand noticed it right away causing him to smirk. "Anyway Nice to meet you guys. I'll be heading off, see ya later (Y/N)" Eric smiled at you softly and patted your head.

Mark glared at his hand, he was too friendly. He didn't like that guy one bit. His gaze shifted onto you. "You okay (Y/N)?" BamBam was by your side as soon as Eric left. "Yeah!" You forced a smile. Mark frowned, your smile didn't reach you eyes.

BamBam and Jackson walked by your side and Mark decided to walk next to Jess. "Hey Jess?" He looked at her. "Yeah?" She asked before linking her arm to his. "How did Eric-" "how did Eric and (y/n) break up?" She finished. Mark nodded, waiting. "Beats me. Maybe things didn't work out." She shrugged. "But that doesn't matter. When are you going to ask me out on a date?" She giggled, Mark shook his head a smiled.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" BamBam asked for the second time that day. "N-no." You admitted softly. Jackson walked beside you surprisingly quiet. BamBam clenched his fist, lost in his own thoughts. The walk back from school was quiet except for Jess flirting with Mark.

"By guys! I'll see you later!" You waved as you went to make your way down your street. "Awe (Y/N)! Jackson wants to spend time with you!" Jackson clung onto you only to be ripped off by a fuming Mark. "Let's go." He grabbed your arm. "M-Mark?" You felt your heart race quicken.

"I'm moving into the last house on the street." Mark said coolly. "Really?! That's great!" For the first time after you ran into Eric your smile reached your eyes. Mark smiled softly at you. "Maybe we can cuddle sometime." He winked and sent you a huge grin. Your face flushed, "ya! I thought you said we weren't cuddling!" You yelled embarrassed. "You're cute." Mark's eye widened at his words & so did yours. "Oh! I forgot to get the notes!" You whined. "I have them. If you want?" Mark added. "Oh! You take that class too!" You remembered. "Geez (Y/N) am I that forgetful?" He feigned being hurt. "No! I just-" "I have them on my desk at home. You can stop by later today?" He suggested. You smiled happily and waved goodbye.

Mark's smile faded as he thought back at what happened between you and Eric. Something about what Jess said don't add up. I mean wasn't she your best friend? He shook his head and remembered you were going to come over. He smiled and ran all the way home to freshen up.