Ugly Thing

After I Loved You

BamBam told you to wait for him inside while he went to tell the guys. You waited while trying to control your tears, when you looked up there was a glass of water in front of you. You followed the hand and saw BamBam. You smiled and took the glass, which helped you swallow the lump in your throat.

"What's wrong?" BamBam asked softly before sitting down next to you. You decided to start with the part that wouldn't make you cry. "So you remember how Eric said I got back with him?" BamBam furrowed his brow. "Yeah. I've been meaning to ask." You nodded, "I know. I'm not officially, officially back with him... It's more of a trial..." You sighed before continuing.  "The reason I say trial is because I need to know if I can see myself with someone besides" you paused feeling the knot.  "Mark..." BamBam finished for you and you nodded. "Yeah" you said softly.

"But why? Mark likes you I'm sure if it!" BamBam out his hands in exasperation. You nodded no again. "He- he uhh" you tilted your head back and took a deep breath. "Jess told me he confessed his love for her again. A-and he- he kissed her." Your voice broke and the tears threatened to fall.

"No. I don't think so... He took care of you right? He was so worried about you! I saw him at the store and he bought your favorite pancakes. He had the biggest smile on his face when he said they were for you. He looked so proud when  he said he was taking care of you!" BamBam had began walking around the room. You felt a sliver of hope, only for it to be killed by doubt.

"But why would Jess lie to me then? I trust her... She wouldn't." You mumbled and BamBam stopped pacing. "I wouldn't if I were you." "What?" "She's not who she claims to be..." BamBam had a serious look on his face. In his brain he was debating whether or not to tell you what he knew.

"Bam I've known her for ages!" After your response BamBam sighed frustratedly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Y/N You don't understand. Eric isn't an honest man... He he cheated on you! And with your best f-" BamBam caught himself, your head snapped in his direction. "What are you talking about?"

"Looked just trust me on this. She-" You cut him off. "No. Do you know something I don't?" You felt your anger rise. Was BamBam keeping something from you? What was it? Your intense gaze made BamBam nervous. "Promise me that you'll understand I kept this a secret in your best interest."

"Tell me."

"The girl I caught Eric cheating on you with is..." BamBam made eye contact with you, "Jess"

You felt your stomach turn, "w-what? H-how?"

BamBam sat down next to you. "Remember when she asked me to water her plants while she was out of the country?" You nodded, listening to the story. "I went to her house earlier than she had asked because I had something to do before. She had asked me to go around midday each day and I went at 6pm. When I opened the door I saw her and Eric getting frisky."

BamBam paused and looked at you. No emotion was on your face. "And that's when I broke his nose." BamBam shifted uncomfortably. "Y/N... I didn't tell you because..." "Because I would get hurt?" You whispered. BamBam turned and he felt a knot form because he knew you felt betrayed. "Y/N... Im so sorry"

You turned and hugged BamBam. "No it's not your fault. Thank you" you whispered and he enveloped you into a hug. The both of you stayed there for a while. BamBam rubbing your back and you finally crying what you had kept in.

You two failed to realize that Mark had been walking to the store when he saw you hugging BamBam. He however, did not see you where crying. His heart clenched and he felt that green monster tug at him. "So Jess was right. She does play with men." He muttered through clenched teeth, jealousy is an ugly thing.