New Feeling

After I Loved You

Jess, your best friend, pulled you out of the car. "Come on girl lets go!" You giggled after her, the four of you set out to the beach. "It's so nice and warm!" You said as you plopped down on the beach towel.

You laid there in the sun until something blocked the sun. "What the hell?" You muttered as you opened your eyes. You had the butterfly effect when you noticed Mark standing over you. You grinned "Mark! What are you doing here?!" You stood up immediately and hugged him causing him to grin. "Jess invited and some of the guys to the beach." Your lips formed an o shape. He smiled at your reaction before patting your head.

"Stay here, I'm gonna go say hi to the girls. Okay?" He said. You nodded happily. BamBam approached you & sat down. "Hi Y/N whatcha doin?" You smiled. "Waiting for Mark." BanBam gave you a look. "W-what?" You asked too quickly making him smile. "Nothing. Oh! Do you want to play in the water?!" He asked as he took of his shirt. Your eyes sparkled with excitement. "Yeah! Let's play tag!" You stood up and turned around "TAG YOURE IT!" You yelled pushing him so he falls back. "YA! Y/N YOU ARE SO DEAD!" BamBam yelled as he chasing after you.

You ran straight to the ocean. You turned and stuck your tongue out at BamBam. BamBam finally caught up to you, picked you up bridal style and threatened to drop you. "Don't you dare!" You glared at him, he raised an I brow and smiled evilly. "Say you like me and I won't." You pouted. "BamBam! That's not fair!" He let go but caught you again. You clung onto his neck. "Ya! I haven't changed out of my clothes!" You yelled. "Say it then." He had a sneaky look about him. You eyed him skeptically before giving up. "Fine. I like you." He smiled, "Say it louder! Yell it to the world!" You swatted him. "Ya! BamBam I don't want Mark to get the wrong idea." You flushed pink, but BamBam sighed.

"Y/N... You know he has a thing for Jess right?" He asked softly. You sighed and nodded. "So forget about him & say you like me!" He yelled making everyone look at him. He looked down "or I'll drop you." He said innocently. You giggled at his antics. Why couldn't you have like BamBam instead. "Come on! My hands are getting weaker!" He whined. "Okay okay!" You took a deep breath and yelled "BAMBAM I LIKE YOU!!!" Your voice broke because of how loud you were. BamBam swung you around pleased at what you did.

A little background on BamBam. BamBam was one of your closets friends & he always tried to make you smile. He also knew how much you liked Mark, he didn't tease you about it but he listened to you rant about it. The night when your heard Mark confess to Jess the first person you went to was BamBam. He let you cry on his shoulder all night and then he comforted you as you slept. If the world was perfect you would've fell in love with him, but it wasn't. Still you were thankful to have him.

As you were playing in the beach Mark was with JR. They both sat in silence. Mark was staring at the sky , but his thoughts were lost when JR said something that caused him to look up. "Don't BamBam & Y/N look cute together?!" He pointed over at you and BamBam. Mark frowned at the sight before leaning back and say "Nah they're just friends." Mark kept his eyes on you two though.

"They don't look like just friends to me." JR answered and as if on cue BamBam picked you up. Mark's eyes narrowed at the sight of him carrying you like a bride. BamBam said something causing you to giggle. Then you wrapped your hands around his neck! Mark's eyes widened when he heard you yell, "I LIKE YOU BAMBAM!" You  clung onto his neck giggling. "I told you!" JR yelled at Mark. Mark forced a smile but he felt this weird feeling inside him, and it wasn't pleasant.

BamBam put you down and you ran  to change out of your clothes. You ran towards Jess who had just sat between Mark and JR. You tried to ignore the pain in your heart when you remembered his confession to her. You smiled, "Jess! Let's go change! I'm playing tag with BamBam but he keeps wetting me!" You whined cutely, while you waited for her. Once you came out of the changing room and looked at Jess. She looked like a model, she was tall, slim and looked amazing in a bikini. You on the other hand were a bit shorter and wore a one piece, but it had a little skirt too. You felt a bit plain looking but pushed those thoughts away.

You looked at Mark who was looking at Jess, you internally scoffed at his expression. Little did you know that he had just been looking at you, smiling at how cute you looked.  "Awe Y/N you're so cute!" BamBam said while throwing his arm around you. You smiled back. "Thank you!" You held onto his arm. You failed to realize that Mark's mood was beginning to darken. He wished he was BamBam. His eyes widened at his thoughts. "Wish I was him?" He muttered to himself.

Jess sat in between Mark & JR. You tried to look away when she and Mark began talking but you couldn't. BamBam grabbed you and pulled you towards the water. "H-hey what are you-" he sighed. "Y/N don't do this. Don't watch them if it hurts." BamBam said with a low voice. You smiled sadly. "Let's look at the ocean. Yeah?" You asked, partially because you didn't have the energy to horse around. And partially because you didn't want to see Mark with Jess.

You were getting a bit cold so you told BamBam you would go and sit up there. He nodded and followed you back. You noticed that Jess and JR were talking. They both had something going on and you knew it. You felt bad for Mark because  he looked incredibly uncomfortable. You decided to ask him to go with you. You sat next to him, he looked straight ahead.

"Mark? You want to come with me to get a drink?" You asked. He didn't look at you. "Why don't you go with BamBam" he replied coldly. You frowned, "but I want-" before you could finish Mark stood up. "Stop being petty. I said I don't want to." All you heard was the word petty. Your heart ached a little. "Okay..." You whispered, you got up walked away. As you were walking, "does Mark really think I'm petty?" You asked slowly, you felt tears prick your eyes as You walked. You swallowed them and made your way to the pier.

Mark stood there and ran his had through his dirty blonde hair. He internally cursed himself for saying that. Why did he say that to begin with? He felt terrible because he knew he made you feel bad. He didn't want to be the cause of your pain. "Mark! Come here!" Jess yelled out at him, he normally would have jumped at the chance but he couldn't shake your sad face from his mind. "I'm actually gonna go check on Y/N." He said before heading off to the pier.