Sleepover

After I Loved You

Mark let go of your wrist only to push you up against the wall. You shut your eyes at the rough contact with the brick, "Mark what the-" you were about to ask what he was doing but he cut you off. "Don't do this." He glared at you. Your eyes showed how surprised you were. "Do what?" You asked. He kept his gaze on you, "Don't flirt with BamBam or Jackson or any other guy." He growled. Your eyes widened in shock, "What?" The question came out more like a whisper. Mark turned away before running his hands through his hair he was about to turn and say something but, someone came out of the restaurant.

"Y/N! You've been gone to long. What's taking so long? Jackson is getting lonely!" Jackson pouted cutely making you giggle. "Uhh" you looked at Mark who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. "If it's nothing then come with me!" Before you could react Jackson pulled you inside the restaurant leaving Mark alone.

"Y/N! Where's Mark?" Your best friend asked. "Oh he's still outside" you half whispered still shocked at what happened earlier. "Oh really?! I'll go check up on him!" She flashed a smile and practically rushed towards him. Your eyes widened at her reaction. Didn't she like Jr? This day was getting more confusing by the minute.  Your head dropped as you imagined what Mark and Jess could be doing outside. BamBam noticed that your mood dropped intensely, he began to start feeling worried.

All the while that Mark and Jess were outside you played with your food. At one point you stared at it without moving. "Y/N?" BamBam waved his hand in front of you but got no reaction. "Ya, Jackson what happened out there? This isn't like Y/N." BamBam turned and asked his friend. Jackson frowned, "I don't know. They weren't talking when I saw them." Both boys shared worried looks as they watched you.

"We're sorry for taking so long!" You turned and saw Jess linking arms with Mark. "Geez! It's like you two are dating!" Jackson stood up and pointed with mashed potatoes on his fork. Everyone got quiet and then mashed potatoes fell onto the table with a smack. "Ahem. I meant. Uhh sorry." Jackson awkwardly sat down. He scratched his neck as he searched your face for emotion. You swallowed the lump in your throat and looked at them. "They do huh?! Ya Jess! I'm hurt you didn't tell about this!" You pretended to grab your heart in pain, then you forced a smile.

BamBam frowned at your actions. "Y/N can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked before standing up. You nodded slowly, "yeah" was your soft reply. Once BamBam felt you two were far enough from the group he looked at you. "What happened outside?" You sighed and put your face in your hands. "I honestly don't know." BamBam raised an eyebrow. "You don't know?"

"He told me not to flirt with you or Jackson or any other guy." You looked at the floor. BamBam felt happy because their plan seemed to have worked but he wasn't sure why your mood was so off. "But then why?" You sighed once more but came up with an idea." Hey! how about you come over to my place and we can talk about it?"

After you guys were done eating it was time to split up. You had originally came with Jess but you didn't really feel like going with her. "Y/N I'll give you a ride home!" Jackson said linking his arm with yours, Mark glared at his arm, if looks could kill Jackson would be a fried turkey. "Really?! Okay. Oh could BamBam come with us, he's sleeping over." You flashed a smile at BamBam, who returned it.

"S-sleepover?!" Mark asked, his eyebrows raised up high. "Yeah" BamBam yelled in excitement as he ran up to you and hugged you. "Y/N is the best cuddle buddy! She's so squishy!" BamBam rubbed his cheek against yours. You felt your cheeks turn red in embarrassment. "Ya! BamBam don't say things like that out loud!" You smacked his arm slightly.

"What?! You too have slept together on the same bed?!" Jackson pointed at you two. "Well yeah" BamBam shrugged as if it was the most natural thing to do. I means You and BamBam were pretty close and he was like your older brother. "S-slept together?" Marks thought to himself, he felt his blood boil, he clenched his fists together and walked the other way.

"Mark! Where are you going?" You heard Jess yell after him, before running after him. Jr, just sighed and followed behind the pair. "Ya! BamBam why'd you say that?!" You punched his arm, "owe! It's just I wanted Mark to get jealous." He mumbled. "What?" You asked since you didn't hear the last part. "Nothing!" He stuck his tongue out. "W-wait so did you guys?" Jackson looked horrified. "What no! It was when we were camping!" You laughed slightly. Jackson breathed in a small sigh of relief. "We got a lot to talk about guys. So let's get ready for this sleepover!" Jackson Beamed you giggled at his self inclusion.

Mark leaned his head against the window and watched the road go by. He felt so confused, what was up with his mood? "You okay man?" He asked when he saw the look on Mark's face. "Huh? Oh yeah." He mumbled before staring off into space.

You were going through a similar thing. Mark's attitude confused you. One minute he was telling you to stop flirting with guys and the next he's linking by arms with Jess! "Hey Y/N you okay?" Jackson asked while glancing at the rear view mirror. "Huh? Oh yeah" you said before glancing out the window.

When the boy got to your place they raided your entire pantry and pulled everything on the carpet in you bedroom. You helped by throwing pillows and some teddy bears on the floor. Jackson reached over and was about to grab a gray bunny and sit on it when you practically yelled, "No! Stop!" Jackson froze and looked at you, you grabbed the bunny and put it back on the bed. "What was that about?!" He asked. "Mark gave her that for her birthday." BamBam walked in with more snack. "Awe! Y/N do you really like Mark more than Me?!" Jackson pouted. "Yeah" your eyes widened and you smacked your hands over you face. "Ha! I told you I'd get her to say it!" Jackson giggled. "No you didn't." BamBam said with a raised brow. "Whatever. That's not important, what is important is that Y/N is in a dilemma. So girl tell us your problems." Jackson snapped his fingers in the air and placed his hands on his hips. Boy was that kid ever weird.

Basically you told Jackson about everything. From how you found out Mark liked Jess and how that same night you realized you really did like Mark. "I don't know about Jess. At this point your best friend looks like BamBam." Jackson said before shoving popcorn in his face. He swallowed before continuing. "I mean what friend flirts with the guy her "best friend" likes?! It doesn't make sense!" Jackson sat up frustrated. "She doesn't know." You added quietly. "Still. I don't like her" Jackson sat there pouting like a little kid. You giggled, "you're so cute Jackson!" You punched his cheek. "Ahh! That hurts!" He whined. You smiled, "oops I must not know my own strength!" You shrugged. "Ha! My you don't. I'm about to not know mine in a bit!" Jackson yelled, you screamed and ran past your door. Next thing you know BamBam you and Jackson are playing around all over your house. Suddenly the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" You tell and rush to the door beating Jackson and BamBam who are right on your tail. You were out of breath when you opened the door.