What?

After I Loved You

When Mark got to his house he tossed his bag on the floor and plopped down onto his couch. He took in a deep breath, how the hell was he suppose to fix this. You sounded like you hated his guts, with good reason.

"I should've just ing kissed her." He mumbled, his brain was working over load, trying to sort out what could have led to this.

*ding dong*

Mark's heart raced, who could it be, he hoped with all his heart it was you. Upon opening the door he was greeted by, "Jess" he mumbled before backing up to let her in.

"Mark! Did you see that Eric and (Y/N) got together?!" Jess feigned surprise. Mark just stayed quiet. "See lover boy! I told you she was like that, she enjoys toying with guys. As soon as you told me how you felt about her, Mixed feelings an all, I just knew it wasn't gonna work out." Jess said in a low voice.

Mark's heart was filled with doubt. "No... She-she isn't like that..." He reasoned. "Yes she is Mark. I've known her longer than you. Besides didn't you like me? You confessed, the whole 9 yards, for gods sake!" Jess's voice broke. Mark sighed, "look Jess that was a while ago. I-" Jess placed a finger over Mark's lips. "Markiepoo it's fine, don't stress, I like you too. So forget about (Y/N)" With that she left for the door.

Morning:

You woke up with a sore throat, a throbbing head ache and body soreness. You looked down at your phone and opened it to a message from Mark.

"We're still walking to school together? Hopefully." You read the message out loud, you couldn't help the smile that formed on your face. But frowned when you remembered what had happened.

You opened the door of your house and slowly walked down the steps. You looked up and saw Mark jogging up to your gate. "(Y/N)?"he called with a worried sounding voice. "Hmm?" You mumbled resting your hand on the gate door. "Hey are you okay?" Mark's voice echoed through your head. "Yeah. I'm just a little dizzy." You said as you felt your world begin to spin. "(Y/N)!" Mark rushed over to you fell, catching you before you hit the ground. All you remembered was Mark's worried face before you out.

At school:
"Where is (Y/N)?!" Jackson whined when you didn't show up to class. "I'm sure she is coming later." JB tried to reassure Jackson. "Yugyeom!" BamBam suddenly exclaimed causing all the boys to turn. "Hey guys!" He smiled and waved. "You're back!" BamBam cried as he ran up to Yugyeom. "Yep & for good" was his reply. "Oh wait till you meet (Y/N)! She's the nicest girl & so pretty!" Jackson exclaimed causing him to be elbowed by Jr. "Dude she and Mark are practically dating & Mark get jealous." JB reminded Jackson.

"Oh yeah. Wait but then why'd she get back with Eric?!" Jackson suddenly exclaimed. "Yeah..." BamBam thought to himself. "He must have manipulated her some how..." He figured. "I don't know guys I smell something fishy here." Jr. Added. "Mhm and have you guys realized Jess has been clingy with Mark?" BamBam added.

"Wait Jr. Didn't you & Jess have something?" Jackson asked confused. Jr. sighed, "I thought so but she became different. She isn't who she pretends to be. I mean it but I like (Y/N) better." Jr. smiled at the thought of how nice you were to him. "Mark better step up his game though cause I'm tired of seeing (Y/N) so sad" JB grunted.

"Wait... Who are Jess & Eric?" Yugyeom asked suddenly. "Oh dude, your like way lost huh?" BamBam laughed and pulled Yugyeom into the group. After explaining everything Yugyeom sat up straight. "Based on this I'm rooting for (Y/N) & Mark all the way."

BamBam's phone rang and he answered. Once the call was over he turned to the group. "Guys (Y/N) isn't feeling good so Mark stayed to take care of her. We can go see her after school." BamBam held onto Jackson who was practically going to run out of school. "Oh! Can I make Mark jealous?" The young boy asked. Making the boys smiled mischievously.  

Back with Mark&you:

When you awoke, you realized you were covered in blue cotton sheets, definitely not your own. You sat up and felt a pain shoot through your skull. "Woah woah woah" you heard someone say. As you turned you realized the voice belonged to Mark.

"M-Mark? What-" "You fainted. I carried you." "Oh" you wanted to ask something else but felt too tired to ask. All you felt was the pain, both physically and mentally. "Uhm... I'll be outside if you need something." Mark whispered, it's not like he wanted to leave, but you were probably still angry.

His face feel as you stayed silent and walked towards the door. "M-Mark, wait" you sat up despite the dizziness, you felt a lump in your throat form. "Don't go." You whispered and looked at your hands. He was probably mad at you. Mark smiled, how was it that you could be so adorable even when sick.

"Hug me? I-I don't like to be alone when I'm sick..." You mumbled sheepishly. "Yeah. Of course." Mark smiled softly as you scooted over. Mark placed his slim arms around yours and pulled you tight. His heart warmed when you immediately relaxed into his embrace.

Mark laid there looking at you with a frown. "How could you let yourself get sick?" He whispered to your sleeping face. He pushed back a piece of your hair. You were beautiful. "I'm sorry I made you angry at me. It's just that I just didn't know what changed within me. I only saw you as a friend, but then something changed. And every time I see you with another man, I get angry & jealous. And I love spending time with you, you're cute, funny and everything about you is-" Mark's eyes widened as if he realized something.

He pulled his hand back in shock. you began to move snapping him out of his daze. "Mark..." You mumbled causing his attention to be on you. "Why'd you kiss her?" Mark froze, but relaxed when he saw you were sleep talking. He furrowed his brows. "Who?" He looked at you as you stirred. "Jess... Don't play dumb."

Mark stiffened "W-What?"