Chapter 2

Immortality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AM 0923

 

"Takk, takk, takk," 

 

The loud sound of her high heels meeting the well-polished ground fills the air, turning everyone's attention towards the blonde. 

 

Jung Krystal was the kind of person that people would turn their heads to look at her twice. With that a beautiful face, a body to-die-for and a mysterious aura surrounding her as she walked, it was no surprise that she would be gaining attention even when she's doing the simplest of things, like, breathing. 

 

She walks into the cafeteria with a suitcase wheeling behind her, eyes raking through the space to look for a certain caramel-coloured head. Her lips lifted to form a small smile when she spots him. 

 

Ji Hansol, her best friend. 

 

Why was she not surprised when she sees him sitting alone at the far end of the cafeteria, yet again? Frowning, she makes her way towards the boy that didn't noticed of her appearance just yet because he was too busy poking his salad.

 

"Hansol Ji!" She exclaims, shocking him. 

 

"Me scared you!" Hansol exclaims, placing a hand onto his heart. 

 

Krystal chuckles as she takes a seat next to him. She wasn't fond of anyone here at the academy, - she just tolerates them. In fact she hated everyone but him. Hansol was everything to her. He was her pillar, her strength and her backbone. Hansol and her knew each other from a long time ago, - they go way back. 

 

She still remembers the first time she met him. Krystal helped had him get out of a sticky situation. Her blood riled up upon recalling the memory. Hansol was being bullied on his first day here. Krystal initially wanted to ignore the scene before her, but she couldn't stand bullies, so she gave the poor boy a helping hand. 

 

And the rest, you could say was history. 

 

Hansol's a genius, really, but he's special. When he was younger, he got into an accident that caused his mom's life and his speaking abilities. Yes, Hansol could only speak backwards since the accident. He's been wanting to go for a surgery to fix it, but even the doctors say that it was too risky, so he would have to wait until the research's done. That's why Hansol rarely speaks, because when he does, people would just laugh and make fun of him. 

 

Krystal hated that. She hates how people looked down on him for speaking backwards. His words did made sense, but you just need to reverse it then it would be okay. Besides, if Hansol wasn't worthy enough, what was he doing at Queen's anyways? Don't only the best of the best gets in here? 

 

This is why she hates everyone here. They're so stereotypical. 

 

"Boys other the are where?" She asks, tentatively poking his cheeks. 

 

"Classes," was his simple reply. 

 

"Mission your was how?" He asks. 

 

Krystal held two thumbs up to show how great it was. "It nail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter