Chapter 1

Immortality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AM 0701

 

Kim Kai was the kind of person that people would look straight pass and not give a second glance. With his hair disheveled, face covered with bits of dirt and a dress code that would do no justice in the name of fashion, it wasn't a surprise to why nobody would give him a second chance. If anyone would have taken a look at him, it would probably be because of the designer coat hanging off his shoulders, - one that he had stolen off some loaded guy on the subway. 

 

Other than that, Kai was your everyday ordinary guy, struggling to live in the metropolis city of Seoul, scavenging through dumpsters for food to eat. Today he felt a little bit different, however. Today his fingers itched to take someone's possession away, - or what people would normally called stealing. 

 

On the streets, if you ask anyone about a boy named Kai, they can tell you a lot about him. From his mischievous smile to his happy personality and lastly, his talent in thieving. Yes, this street boy has a talent of making something disappear without anyone knowing or suspecting that he was culprit in the end. And because of that, he's earned a reputation on the streets. Some looked up to him, being a young man and being such an expert in stealing, but others choose to stay away, not wanting the only valuable things they have getting stolen by him. 

 

But that's the thing about Kai. Although homeless, he was picky with from whom he steals. Most of his targets are from the rich category. The absolutely filthy rich ones that wouldn't even realised they'd loose something after Kai had fished something off them. Kai didn't have a reason to why he only steal from the rich, but it was pretty obvious to why, - rich people never appreciate enough. Once everything is wiped away, only will they start to cry and remember why they had been rich in the first place, - which was to help the poor people to survive. 

 

Kai's stomach grumbled. It was a beautiful Sunday morning, and the clouds seemed to be moving away after the morning drizzle earlier. He's currently at the market, eyeing things slowly to think of which goods to steal, an ingenious plan already forming in his mind. He was feeling naughty today. He's never snatched anything off a market before, so today it would just be another experience for him. 

 

The keyword for stealing is to never be greedy. Yes, indeed, you were taking one's possession away, but you mustn't take it in a large quan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter