Chapter 4

Immortality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AM 0555

 

"," Kai mutters to himself as his tries to wear his shirt and pull his pants on at the same time, - which wasn't a good idea at all, resulting him to trip onto the floor. 

 

"Okay, !" He finally hissed, waking up some of the boys who shared the same dorm as he did. 

 

"What's up, flower boy? Up so early to impress the ice princess?" Sehun asks lazily, his head resting on the headrest of his bed. 

 

Kai shook his head in reply. Ice princess? Why did these people had to be so judgemental? 

 

"She's not like that, Sehun-ssi, if you dig a little deeper, you could notice the blush on her cheeks, and the emotions flowing through her eyes," 

 

The younger waved a hand of his in dismissal. "We're of the same age, don't have to be so polite. You like Krystal or something?" 

 

Kai kept quiet to this. Him, liking her? What are the chances of her replying his feelings back? The probability was obviously zero. He was just a measly beggar from the streets while she's had a silver spoon in the moment she was given life into this world. 

 

"You're a crazy bastard, Sehun. You know Krystal don't do the whole "love" thing," Chanyeol muttered, eaves-dropping their conversation. 

 

"But what if Kai's the one? I mean, did you see how she didn't mind at all when he touched her? Wow, just wow," Yixing butts in disbelief. 

 

"Can you guys shut the up?!" Kyungsoo shouts from under his blanket, the muffled sound causing everyone in the room to erupt into a laughing fit. "I guess we'll just have to see," Suho says as he watched Kai leave the room. 

 

Kai walks out of the dorm, and soon the walking turned into an sprinting that could have maybe out-done Usain Bolt. He didn't mind all the looks he's gained from running around like a madman. All he knew that he was doing this for her, and he needed to impress her while he's at it. Sure, his white training suit stuck out like a white rose among the reds, but you know what? He didn't mind that at all. 

 

When he reached the training pad, it was sharp 6AM, and to his surprise Krystal wasn't there yet. Just seconds ago he was sure that he'd get an earful from her. Well, thank goodness for him. 

 

The sound of the automatic doors behind him catches his attention, making him turn around with a large beam. 

 

"Eh? Did I told you to wear your training clothes?" Krystal mutters to herself, looking extremely good in her casual clothes. 

 

"What-,"

 

"Oh well, I guess it's too late for that now. Run along, Kai," 

 

She signals to him to follow her, and he did with much confusion, as he trailed behind her into a building that looked a lot like what a university would. 

 

"Ah, I forgot. Here at Queens, we study things too. Nothing much special goes on during weekdays, so we have lessons going on from Mondays till Fridays. Our curricular is quite different from any normal educational board though, because we are supposed to be spies, right?" 

 

"Right?" 

 

"Scan your wrist here, then you'll get your schedule printed," Krystal explains, pointing towards an identical scanner, one that Kai has seen a number of times already. 

 

Once his schedule's printed, Krystal almost immediately snatches the paper, wanting to know what classes he's bound to have. She scrunches her nose in distaste. 

 

"Of course they'd put you into most of my classes. Come on, we have the art of seduction for first period," she quickly explains, tugging him along towards the said class. 

 

Kai was relieved to know that they would have most classes together. But wait, what's the art of seduction? 

 

 

PM 0130

 

Kai scrunched his nose with distaste as he watched the two blondes interact. To say he was jealous wouldn't be right. He was way above that. Envious of that boy, in fact. 

 

"Who'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter