Chapter 3

Immortality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PM 1257

 

Kai didn't know what made him accept the offer. I guess you can say that he was tired of living the homeless life where his life would be jeopardised day by day as he continued to steal from people. Having to be offered a job would be great, but being offered into a training agency that he didn't knew that existed in the first place? That was just plain crazy. But this was Kim Kai we're talking about, and if there would be one word to describe him, it would be something beyond crazy. 

 

After getting a warm shower and some newly fresh clothes, he was brought into what they call the "Director's Room". Also, did I mentioned that the moment Kai wakes up, he has a barcode figure tattooed on the left side of his wrist? Obviously he was overwhelmed by that, and had almost screamed, but H explained him everything about how the system worked at the Queen's. 

 

Now, Kai wasn't the kind of boy that would go around flirting with just anyone, but when his eyes settled onto Krystal's figure, all he could think was, he's never seen any Goddess-like figure like her before. Her beauty was astounding and out of this world. He felt so little next to her, being a homeless boy. 

 

"So princess, where are we heading off to now?" Kai asks, a grin playing on his face. 

 

Krystal paused in her steps, before turning around to face him with an eyebrow raised. 

 

"What did you just called me?" 

 

"Call you? Oh you mean princess?" 

 

She shrugs and continues walking, trying to shake off the warm feeling in her heart when realises that this new boy had given her a nickname. And you know what's worse? This new recruit is actually good-looking. But for her ego's sake, of course she wouldn't say it out loud. This was Krystal Jung you're talking about. 

 

Krystal continues to point out what each room's designated functions are. When he reaches the boy's dorm however, wolf whistles could be heard, forcing her to throw her icy glare towards the boys, finally shutting them off. 

 

"Geez princess, you're awfully cold. Have you ever thought of putting a smile on that beautiful face of yours before?" 

 

There he goes again! Making her heart flutter and warm. It annoys her so much, that she didn't know how she could even stand him for a month. He's lucky that he didn't end up with a broken jaw from that compliment. 

 

She turns around, sharply. 

 

"Look Kim Kai, we do not flirt around here. This is not a place for hook ups. We train from the moment the sun is up until it's dark outside, to save the lives of many civilians out there whom doesn't know the danger of this world, so cut the act, alright?" Krystal hissed, face showing no void of emotion. 

 

Kai's face went rigid for a second, before easing up and breaking into a wide smile. Ah, so Krystal must be one of those hard shell's that's difficult to break, no? 

 

"How cute," he pats her head and walks forward, leaving left hanging agape. 

 

Had he just defy the Jung Krystal? 

 

She rolled her eyes. Just one month. 30 days with that , and then she's free, right? She tells herself, making her way to Kai's room.

 

"Scan your wrist," she mutters, pointing towards the scanner before the half metal, half glass door. 

 

Kai flipped his wrist and let the machine do its thing. The door flashes green in recognition and allows the both of them to enter the room. Upon seeing the sight before her, Krystal rolled her eyes. Kai was one lucky rookie. He's got placed into the same room as the hottest boys in the agency right now, a group they like to call themselves as "EXO". It used to consist of 11 other boys that she didn't really associated with, seeing how antisocial she was. 

 

Huh, the director probably hates odd numbers so much. 

 

"Well, well, if it isn't the ice princess standing right in the middle of our room?" Sehun was a boy with dark hair and milky skin. He was a peer of Soojung's, seeing how they are both the same age. As the matter of fact, the both of them got enrolled into the agency in the same year, but Sehun being the kind of person who doesn't take things seriously in life, never really made it to the top like Krystal did. With his broad shoulders and good looks, he was the talk of the agency for a while, - as they claimed that he has a visual of a God's. 

 

"I don't like your tone," she seethes, but let's it go anyways. 

 

"This is your new room mate, he's Kim Kai," 

 

"New recruit? Right in the middle of Spring? Isn't that a little bit odd?" Baekhyun, the one who talks too much, asks. 

 

"No questions," was all the came fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter