LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI'S POV

Its been a week i saw her by accident. Seven sleepness night cause everytime I close my eyes her image is all i see. At this point im reallt going crazy. I asked my cousin if she saw her inside the company and she told me that she havent notice anyone who has the same features like her. Did i really saw her or its just my imagination.

I woke up feeling grumpy Tiffany asked me to accompany her for her photoshoot. I said yes because I have nothing to do today since it was Taeng's turn to manage the cafe.

"Hey Tiff, lets go it will be long drive we must leave early to avoid the traffic." 

"Yes I will be there, im just finishing my make up."

"Ok I already put everything inside the car, I will wait for you there ok"

"Thanks Yul"

"No problem"

Tiffany entered Yul's car and Yul started driving...

When they arived in rhe photoshoot area both of them are awe by the magnificent view of the garden. There are alot of flowers with different colors. Tiffany greeted everyone and introduced Yul to her coworkers. Very girl giggles with delight cause they found him so familiar and they remembered that he was the guy in the video.

"Oh my god!!! You are much more handsome in person"

"Oppa, can I make you mine"

"No, Oppa is mine!!"

The girls keeps on quarelling while Yul just signed and sit at the far corner when he can just enjoy the view.

Jessica arrived at the photoshoot. She wants this photoshoot to be perfect because it will showcae her latest collection. This is the first time that she will meet Tiffany. She was delighted whrn she met Tiffany seems the girl have this bubbly aura that can turn a workplace to a happy place.

"Good morning Miss Jessica, this is Tiffany Hwang from California" one of the staff introduced Tiffany

"Good morning Miss Jessica, Im Tiffany its my pleasure to meet you and I am a big fan of your design" Tiffany shows her eye smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter