INTRODUCING THE PINK MONSTER

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

RING...

RING...

RING...

Tiffany was startled by the sudden ringing of her phone. She answer it still half awake. 

"Hello"

"Hello is this Miss Tiffany Hwang"

"Ah yes may I know who is this?"

"Im Luna from Blanc and Eclare, i called to inform you that you have been chosen by our CEO to be part of our company"

"Oh really that great...WAIT WHAT??? DID I HEAR IT RIGHT IM GOING TO BE A MODEL FOR BLANC AND ECLARE"

"Ah yes Ms Hwang, our CEO JESSICA JUNG is the one who choose you"

"OMG!!!OMG!!!THIS AINT HAPPENING!!!KYAAA"

"I guess thats a yes from you Ms. Hwang"

"Of course. Im so excited"

"Thats good, I will call you again just to inform you about your flight details"

"Ok I will be waiting"

"Ok welcome to Blanc and Eclare Ms. Hwang and Have a nice day"

"Oh Thanks to you too...bye..bye"

AFTER THE CALL..

Tiffany told her father and siblings regarding the invite from Blanc and Eclare. Her father, Sister Michelle and her brother Leo were all proud of her. 

"You better call Yuri to pick you up when you arrive in Seoul. And I want you to stay with him atleast I know that your safe."her dad said.

"Yes Daddy i will call him now"

"Goodluck Tiff"

"Thanks Unnie and Oppa"

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Yuri is sleeping and then his phone rings. He tried to look for his phone.

"Hello"

"Yuwreee"

"Fany Fany Tiffany?..What in the world. Do you know what time it is here! And why are you calling me at this hour??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter