EVERYTHING I DO...I DO IT FOR YOU...

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been two months since Jessica met Yuri. The said guy never stop on showing his affection towards her. But Jessica already build walls on her heart and she promise herself that she will not let anyone to hurt her anymore but this guy is so persistent.

There is one time that Yuri brought her lunch for a week. She said that he dont have to do that but he insist..

"Miss Jessica" her secretary entered her office

"Yes? Do I have a meeting that I need to attend to?"

"None Miss but Mr. Kwon is here again"

"I see let him in" Jessica instructed her secretary and signed afterwards

"Hi Jessica, sorry to bother you but I cooked lunch for you" Yul said shyly.

"Ah yeah..Thank you..I told you that you done have to bother yourself preparing lunch for me everyday"

"Ah no I insist..Its kothing really..I really love cooking for you"

"Yul let me get this straight okay..I really do appreciate all your efforts but I cant reciprocate your feelings for me"

Yul just smile to her.."I know that you told me many times but I dont expect that you will like me back..Im doing this because I want to do it..I will never force you to like me..I just want to take care of you thats all."

Jessica was staring at him how can this guy be so pure...

"Ok sorry for the disturbance I guess I have to leave now..Bye Jessica eat your meal"

"Bye Yul..Im really sorry"

"Its ok as long as your happy"

Yul left the room. He is still determine to win her heart. On the other side Jessica felt really sorry for him.

"Im sorry Yul" Jessica whispered.

_________________________________________________________________

There is also one time that Yuri suprised her out of nowhere. She's in the mall. She wants to buy some new clothes when a kid gave her a white flower. And there are alot of kids running towards her and gave her more white roses. Then a guy with guitar started strumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter