WHY?..

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri left early cause he had some errands to do in the cafe. Taeyeon went to his house only to find his friend already left. Since he is accustomed to Yuri's place he went to kitchen to eat something. He thought that he is alone since the house is to quiet. He started making some pancakes and smoothies. 

 

Tiffany who is annoyed by the noise coming from the outside went out of her bed and look for the source of the irritating noise. She didnt to wear any bra. She went out and went straight to the kitchen. She saw Taeyeon making some smoothie while humming some songs. She realized she's not wearing any bra she run towards the room and lock it. She changed her clothes and went out again.

 

Taeyeon who is done with his food looked up and saw Tiffany's annoyed expression. The girl is glaring at him like he did something bad.

 

"Why are you here first thing in the morning?" Tiffany said while crossing her arms in her chest

 

"Well  I went to see Yuri but he already left so I decided to eat something" Taeyeon explained while eating his pancakes.

 

"You dont have any food in your house.? Why are you always here anyway?" She went to the refrigerator to get something. She get a banana pudding and some low fat milk.

 

"I dont have any food at home and this is Yuri's place not yours so you have no rights to question me if I went here" He said with his mouth full of pancakes. She looks at him with disgust.

 

"Ewww...dont talk when your mouth is full" Tiffany slapped his back. He choke his food and having a hard time to breath. He took Tiffany's milk and drink it.

 

"Yah why did you drink my milk!!!" She slapped him again and again. Taeyeon defended himself and held her hands and put it behind her back. 

 

"You almost killed me and your worried about your milk!" He eyed her. 

 

"Thats what you get for eating other people foods without there permission" Tiffany yelled. 

 

"Ahhh!!! Your so loud my ears will explode. God are you really a girl? Can you act like one" Taeyeon said. Tiffany step on his foot hard. He yelped in pain. 

 

"Ahh!!! What is wrong with you!!!!" Taeyeon hop around the kitchen. 

 

"Thats what you get for insulting me you midget" She said and started to left the kitchen. Before she can leave he pulled her but suddenly he lost his balance and both of them fell on the floor. Tiffany waited for the impact but Taeyeon turn her around. 

 

Taeyeon was the one who take all the impact and Tiffany fell on top of him. Their eyes where close but hey felt something warm touching their lips. They opened their eyes only to get to see that their lips where connected. 

 

Tiffany pulled herself up and kick Taeyeon' s stomach then she run to her room with blushed face. Taeyeon who is wincing in pain had a erted smile on his face. "Fany-ah your lips are soft and sweet" he said on his mind.

 

Its been almost 4 hours that Tiffany locked herself inside her room. She is totally shy. He is waiting for her to come out to apologized for what just happened. He must man up. He stood up and walk to her door. He knock a couple of times then he heard a rustling sound. Tiffany opened the door and glared at him.

 

"What do you want?" She asked angrily.

 

"I wanted to say sorry. I mean It was an accident" Taeyeon said while rubbing his neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter