TAENY SPECIAL: FIRST IMPRESSION

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is the day the Tiffany will arrived. Taeyeon wake up early to prepare himself. He take a shower. He is really excited to meet Tiffany. He didnt have a decent sleep last night thinking of how will he introduce himself to Tiffany.

"Tiffany, nomu yepo" Taeyeon sings while inside the bathroom.

After shower. He chooses the best suit that he will wear to impress the girl. While he was walking back and forth inside his room. He stop infront of his mirror and just stare at himself.

"Kim Taeyeon why do you need to be this good-looking! Surely Tiffany will surely fall for you. Oh God! Why did you make me this gorgeous? Tiffany you better watch your self because this guy will make you fall!!!! BAAMMM!" He complimented his self.

After fixing his hair, suddenly his phone rings..

"Taeng! Where are you? She will be here in an hour. You better get your going or else you will be late"

"Chill man!!! I will be there on time so dont worry that much ok just worry about that mysterious girl of yours. By the way Sunny told me that you must prepare yourself for the recording of your video"

"I know she already told me that. I wish that she could watch the video i really want to meet her"

"I know casanova, patients man you will meet her soon alright, now i must end this call so that i can pick up my princess so...Bye Yul"

"Ya! Im telling you midget dont do something funny with my cousin or you will feel my wrath."

"Ok Mother!!! I have to go"

Taeng hung up and left his house. He went to his car and go to the airport...

INCHEON AIRPORT

A pretty girl arrived wearing a pink dress, pink shoes, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter