THE ICE PRINCESS

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Argh!!! That was an ugly design. Do you even know what you are doing. Jessica scolded everyone in her company. She's in a very bad mood since the incident with her fiance. Everyone is scared to be near her. STUPID...STUPID...Do I have to do everything here. 

Her designers bowed there head and apologized to her. "Everybody get out!!! Dont come her unless you made something desirerable and not those useless crap"Jessica shouted. Everyone left her office.

"Whats with her?"

"I dont know maybe she got her monthly period"

"I heard some rumors that her fiance cheated on her"

"Oh really??? Wow that is awful!!"

"I know right"

Suddenly a loud shout was heard from their back...

"IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WILL YOU JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE BEHIND MY BACK. NOW GET YOUR ASSESS BACK TO WORK" HellSica is unleased. Everybody dashed to there respective area and pretended to work.

Jessica went inside her office, she wants to get out of here but she cant because SEOUL FASHION WEEK will be a month away and she needs to work for her new collection. 

Im so exhausted i just want to take a vacation away from work and everything. She started to cry again thinking of what happened to her. How will she explain to her family that her wedding will be cancelled and also she and Taecyeon already broken up.

"AH STRESSSSS!!!!!!"

THE NEXT DAY

"Good morning M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter