BLOSSOMING FEELINGS...

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon are lazing in Yuri's apartment on a Friday evening. They are just playing video games. Then Taeyeon had an idea. He wants to go on a trip since its weekend tomorrow why not make the most out of it. He nudged Yul who is busy playing call of duty. 

 

"Hey Yul let go on a camping trip tomorrow since we dont have anything to do this weekend."Yul looked at him and pondered.

 

"I guess thats a good idea. Its been a long time since we have done that" Yul stopped playing. Taeyeon stood up and get a map. He put it on a wall and he gets a dart. 

 

"We will throw this to the map, and wherever it attach thats the place where going." Taeyeon stand in front of it and throw the dart. They looked at the map and it shows Kyungsamnamdo. 

 

"Well thats not bad actually that is a beautiful place" Yul said. "Okay were going tomorrow" Yul said. Tiffany emerge from her room she looked at what the boys were doing. Yul told her that they will be going on a camping trip tomorrow. Tiffany squel and said that she wants to join them. The boys just nodded their head. She thought of calling and asking Jessica to join them. Yuri will be so happy.

 

On that night she called Jessica...

 

Jessica just came home from work. She worked overtime due meet her deadlines. She wants to relax and take a vacation. She place her bag on her bed. She went to the showers and took a short bath. After that she dry her hair and went to bed. All of a sudden her phone rings. She took her phone and answer it...

 

"Hello Jessica, its me and Tiffany" Tiffany greeted her with her cheerful voice 

 

"Oh hi Tiffany, why did you call? Is there any.problem?"

 

"No theres non, I was kind of wondering if you want to join us tomorrow for a camping trip. I mean if your not that busy." 

 

"Camping trip? Well i have nothing to do tomorrow sure I would love to join you" 

 

"Really thats great. So we will fetch you around 9am in the morning"

 

"Sure 9 am it is. See you tomorrow Tiffany"

 

"See you too tomorrow. Bye bye" 

 

"Bye" 

 

They ended the call. Tiffany went to Yuri and told him that Jessica will be coming tomorrow. Yuri is so happy and kissed Tiffany on her cheek. He is really excited for tomorrow.

 

It is already morning. Taeyeon went early in Yuri's apartment. They need to arranged everything they needed for the trip. They put on the cars the tent, kitchen utensils, cooling utensils, sleeping bags and a container of food and drinks. After they are done they call Tiffany and now there on their way to Jessica's house.

 

Jessica is already prepared. She cant sleep properly last night. Thinking of spending time with Yuri makes her restless. She is excited and also afraid what if she fall completely for him after this trip. She heard a honk coming from outside. She check who is it. She saw Yuri coming out of the car waiting for her. She carry her stuff and went out. Yuri is smiling charmingly once he saw her. He took her bags and put it in the trunk. He opened the passenger seat for her. 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon where sitting at the backseat. Tiffany is busy with her phone while Taeyeon is busy eating his gummy bears while singing the gummy bear song. Tiffany is annoyed with his antics he is like a kid. 

 

"Care to share Taeyeon. You will not die if you share us some of those gummy bears!" Tiffany said. She glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter