A DATE TO REMEMBER

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri and Jessica relationship blossoms after the camping trip. They are more open with each other. Jessica is not that rude to him anymore and Yuri is more than happy. He would like to take her out for a date. But he is contemplating if she will agree or not. He is holding his phone. He is nervous as hell. What if Jessica will decline his invitation.

 

He breath in and breath out. He is lessening the tension he is feeling right now. He dial her phone number. Her phone is ringing but after ringing for 6 times she answered his phone. 

 

"Hello" her sweet voice can be heard on the line.

 

"Oh...hey...ah..Je..je..sica..ca...this...is..Yuyuyu...ri..." Yuri stuttered he slap his face for couple of times for sounding stupid. 

 

"Oh hey Yuri..are you okay? Why are are stuttering?" Jessica asked she is wondering what is wrong with him.

 

Yuri composed himself befor answering her question. "Yes Im okay..im sorry..im just nervous"

 

"Nervous? Why?"

 

"Hmm...do you have anything to do on Saturday? I woukd like to asked if...if...you..you..want..to...go..on..on..a date..with...me?" He stuttered again now he is banging his head on the wall. 

 

"On Saturday..hmmm...I think I dont have schedules on that day...so okay I will go out with you" Jessica think first before giving him his answer.

 

"Really!!! Thank will be great" Yuri shouted on the phone.

 

"Yes, you are really happy huh!" Jessica said.

 

"Yes I am really happy. So I fetch you on Saturday." 

 

"Okay see you on Saturday" Jessica said

 

"Okay See you bye Yuri" 

 

"Bye Sica" Jessica ended the call.

 

"KYAAAA!!!! JESSSICA WILL GO WITH ME!!! AHHHH!!!" Yuri scream inside his home with jumping like a maniac.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Saturday came and Yuri is really excited. He will take her in the waterpark. They will go on a swimming. He prepared his swimming outfit and he even bought a bikini for Jessica.

 

He went to fetch her. He arrived on 9 am. He is on time. She is waiting or him. She went out of the house and smile at him. She really looks good in the morning. He opened his passenger seat and assist her. He buckle her seatbelt. He went to the other side and went in. He started the car and their on the way to the waterpark.

 

"Yuri where are we going?"

 

"Were going to the waterpark"

 

"Waterpark? Why didnt you tell me I should bring my swimsuit"

 

"Oh that dont worry I bought you a bikini to wear"

 

"Bikini!!! I never thought that you are like Taeyeon" 

 

"Hahahaha...no..no..im..not..I just want to see you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter