LET THE LOVE BEGIN

WRITTEN IN THE STARS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is a beautiful Monday morning...

YURI POV

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

The sound of alarm just woke me up from my deep slumber. I used to wake up around 5 am, make my Ma juice and jog for 1 hour. Thats my daily routine actually. Ooops by the way let me introduced myself first. Hi my name is Kwon Yuri. I am 27 years old. I own a cafe with my midget bestfriend. I love to exercise and i am mickey mouse biggest fan.

I am the only child. My father is a businessman while my mother is a housewife who take care of me and my dad. I am a very simple guy. I dont have a girlfriend since birth, and no i know what you guys are thinking Im not gay its just that i believe in true love and I am patiently waiting for her to come into my life. Haha ok..ok.. too much introduction here...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

(Yuri's phone is ringing)

"Hello"

"Hello..hey Yuri good morning"

"Oh hey taeyeon what's up??"

"Yul is it ok if you will just manage the cafe for today..you know im kinda sick..and you know...i got a fever...and you know my headache is killing me..and you know..."

"Ok Taeng enough of you knows already you said too much...i know that you've been partying last night..i know that you've been drinking too much..and i know your lazy..ok Sooyoung already informed me so i know everything Taeng if you know.."

"Geez ok im sorry Yul but i cant resist partying bro..you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter