Chapter 9

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook got even lazier after he sprained his leg. Some days he wouldn’t even want to move and that made Jimin worried a lot at first. But after seeing that Jungkook was still eating well, his worries subsided a little.

 

Jungkook found himself grow to rely on Jimin more now that he couldn't really do anything. Jimin became even more affectionate with Jungkook, he always tried to make time to play with Jungkook because he was afraid that his bunny was bored.

 

It was around a week after the incident and Jimin had to work overtime that day. Working overtime is pretty usual for Jimin, to be honest, he used to love working overtime. Not only because he could earn more money, he also didn't like to stay at home by himself. However, now he had Jungkook at home, he would rather go home and spend time with his baby. He couldn’t let his bunny stay home by himself without food, so he called Seokjin to take care of Jungkook for him.

 

-

 

Jungkook's POV

 

Jungkook slept through the whole day as usual and he woke up around 6:30. He kind of developed the biological clock to wake up around the time that Jimin comes back. However, today Jimin wasn't back at the usual time and Jungkook laid on his stomach, ears flattened down, stared at the clock on the wall.

 

Maybe it was just because he couldn't do anything with a sprained leg, he wanted Jimin's accompany more than ever.

 

Jungkook shot up upon the clicking sound of the door and he was a little disappointed when he saw Seokjin and Namjoon.

 

Seokjin gave Jungkook some food and he decided to cook something, so Jimin could eat after he come home.

 

Oh my god, someone get me out of here.

 

That was Jungkook's only thought as he watched Namjoon back hugging Seojin while the elder was cooking dinner.

 

Jungook seriously felt like a third wheel as he watched Seokjin and Namjoon being all intimate with each other. Kisses each other and teasing each other from time to time. Jungkook couldn't believe that he had to watch the couple being all lovey dovey in front of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter